Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Frenzic, explain pls
I'm not positive, but I believe she is referring to the fact that certain volunteer members are being paid while others haven't gotten a cent. The same couple people have been getting kick backs from Brad while other devs/mods never received any of the promised money. Brad is helping with living expenses for the Sparkling Cult while other people, including original team members, were forced to leave due to not receiving any money for the work they did. While I was there it was explained to the volunteers that when money came in, it would be sprinkled around. If all the money coming in was going 100% toward development, that's one thing, but the reality is that Brad and Sparkling are making profit off this development time (according to current sources).

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Mrs Wells is sure doing wonders for pantheon.

Tell nirrtix to come over and spill all ze beans

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
CanadinaXegony
Goodbye Pantheon.. good meeting you guys.

I will say this...thinking of the BIG picture and the future for this game. Online games are international places for people to join together, get to know one another and hopefully have fun together. No matter what their gender, race, creed..and so on.

Hoping we can remember that, and have room in our hearts for all sorts of differences, that don't necessarily harm anyone. It's 2014 after all, and lots of changes in stances, beliefs, broadening of horizons...we give allowances for peoples' differences, and the days of persecution due to belief, race..etc are lessening. At least in North America.

We are evolving...and this is a good thing.

Peace out.
Someone tell her McQuaid and Wells don't believe in evolution.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
tg0J4hx.png

This shit show is still going on? Just skimming through the last couple of pages I come to find out Pantheon is still a thing but its now a two-faction game of conservatives vs liberals.. And Brad is the new Peter Popoff / Jim Jones of the MMORPG evangelical world apparently?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Don't let Brad's seemingly calm demeanor fool you.

rrr_img_77917.png

this. this is moment. this is the moment when brad crashes through his house, knocking framed photographs off the wall and stacks of papers to the floor, breaking vases and shit in a panicked frenzy to find his old trusty cigar box of shame.

rrr_img_77918.jpg

Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit - YouTube

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Why is it the "Christians" that get any attention regardless of television, blogs, etc. are such a poor reflection of true Christianity. It's sad really as most Christian that I know are just regular people that like doing nice things for other people. I guess this is true for just about anything though... squeaky wheel always gets the grease.

BubbySoup

Golden Knight of the Realm
What amuses me no end with people like her - they are always ready to tell you how Jesus will heal you of this "affliction"if you just ask. How come they never say the same to people with 1 arm or leg. Pray enough and Jesus will make that leg grow right back!

What bullshit...

Sumi_sl

shitlord
I can't spread any more reputation around, but jesus (pun intended) did I laugh reading the goodbye pantheon thread and linked Facebook post. Only because if you are going to treat those that are passionate about whatever the hell sham of a game you are letting the branch Davidian cult create, I hope Brad finally realizes it is over.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Don't let Brad's seemingly calm demeanor fool you.
Like Brad will do anything, LOL. He's dug himself into such a deep hole now that he's screwed no matter what he does. If he shitcans the God Squad then he loses a huge portion of the only people left on his project, but if he leaves things like it is then they'll run off everyone else.

This is honestly one of the most glorious trainwrecks to watch, I just wish things would develop faster.