Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
-Must be able to log intothisand use your own credit card while I hit this sweet jump.

rrr_img_77991.jpg

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
We should get a group of people, Design a fake person, make a fake resume and apply. Then make a secret sub forum here were we crowdsource how to program in unity and see how far we can get before he realized his new employee is the rerolled forums.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
We should get a group of people, Design a fake person, make a fake resume and apply. Then make a secret sub forum here were we crowdsource how to program in unity and see how far we can get before he realized his new employee is the rerolled forums.
We are..

Juan.Cole_.jpg

Juan L. Hudgins
1738 Eagle Lane
Ashby, MN 56309

Main tanked the sleeper on Rallos, collects cloth maps, wife died dgaf.

Phone:
218-747-3502

Email Address:
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */

Username:

Sathimpiou1967

Password:

Sheengai6poh

Mother's Maiden name:

Wise

Birthday:
June 29, 1967 (47 years old)

Visa:
4539 8958 9860 0114

Expires:
1/2017

CVV2

SSN:

475-82-XXXX

Favorite color:

Silver

Life skill counselor

Company:

Flagg Bros. Shoes

TopDiscussions.com

Vehicle:
2000 TVR Tuscan Speed Six

UPS Tracking Number:
1Z 579 8F6 38 3990 725 5

Blood type:
O+

Weight:
234.7 pounds (106.7 kilograms)

Height:
6' 2" (187 centimeters)

GUID:
061d6fe6-d459-40be-890f-f543be8db56b

Geo coordinates:
46.061632, -95.863945

QR Code:

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
please share with pictures... I am banned from pantheons site now. They do not like truth over there.... speak the truth and you get banned....

Way to go brad!!!

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
Just now ?
Looking for Volunteer Experienced World Builders/Level Designers
. Must have experience building both outdoor and indoor levels.
. Must have C# scripting knowledge as it relates to Unity.
. Be able to balance game performance with aesthetics.
. Able to take creative direction but also capable of expressing their own creativity when building a zone.
. Must have experience using the following tools:
-Unity
-World Machine or L3DT
-Photoshop
Please email a link to your portfolio and resume to[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */

New pantheon "Job" openings!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
We are

Steve H. Webber
3453 Grim Avenue
El Cajon, CA 92020

Curious what Steve means? Click here to find out!

Phone:
619-722-2349

Email Address:
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */
This is a real email address. Click here to activate it!

Username:

Symee1987

Password:

NieHai1ooqu

Mother's Maiden name:

Lara

Birthday:
November 19, 1987 (26 years old)

MasterCard:
5403 6462 9277 0791

Expires:
4/2017

CVC2

SSN:

621-47-XXXX
You should click here to find out if your SSN is online.

Favorite color:

Blue

Mine safety engineer

Company:

Country Club Markets

LacrosseLocator.com

Vehicle:
2009 Lotus Evora

UPS Tracking Number:
1Z 6Y0 937 38 5026 301 5

Blood type:
A+

Weight:
170.3 pounds (77.4 kilograms)

Height:
5' 8" (173 centimeters)

GUID:
f51a6615-795c-479c-850e-162102e7ae94

Geo coordinates:
32.81978, -117.057334

QR Code:
Click to view the QR code for this identity
Nope, Too successful and drives a lotus? hah would not work for free.

Can't randomly generate this one Flex we need to craft it to our target demographic.

I'm thinking Mid 20's Male new to the industry doesn't mind working for free so he can have something on his resume, Christian and somewhat serious about it. Super Beta that would allow Sparkles to push him around. And idolizes Brad for EQ.

If you cannot see the facebook link, here is the content.

. Able to take creative direction but also capable of expressing their own creativity when building a zone.
-Unity
-World Machine or L3DT
-Photoshop
Please email a link to your portfolio and resume to[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */
That's some fucking hubris in oneself right there. Spewing out a list of professional demands for volunteer work on one of the most corrupt and incompetent projects ever to be shat out by this industry. Holy fuck Brad is a horrible person.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Need to be atleast 29 to have any real relevance in the oldschool eq community as well.

I was losing corpses in lake of ill omen in 8th grade and I'm 27

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
If you cannot see the facebook link, here is the content.

-Unity
-World Machine or L3DT
-Photoshop
Canadina sent me that... someone must have quit... I do not blame them.

I do not blame people who hold on to the dream, but that dream died when Brad hired Sparkle.

In other news, I am now IP banned from Pantheon... the pain of sharing the truth...

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Need to be atleast 29 to have any real relevance in the oldschool eq community as well.

We're Juan L. Hudgins now, he worldfirst'd the sleeper on Rallos when we were still in middle school, and was the best cure shield enchanter of all time. its perfect.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

I'd stay away from community.

I'm thinking 29 played EQ but was a not a high end raider. Pick some middling guild no one has ever heard of on some random server. Flash some stock unity assets as a portfolio and make sure to express your nostalgia about EQ and it's "creator"

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Drowned in Neriak immediately after launch in March, 1999 at the age of 15.

Survived dysentery irl in 2007 and 2010 with no medical attention, which has convinced me I'm immortal.

Tol_sl

shitlord
Juan seems like the kind of guy who would make it to the elemental planes in PoP but never quite break on through to time. He played his class well and stockpiled loads of DKP, but never went pro because of career or family obligations.