Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
So all they need to do is what, like 25 more kickstarters, right? Someone help me double check my math here.
More kickstarters? Lets do some math.

25 x 0 = 0

They need a real angel investor, like actually from heaven with wings and magic jesus money, to fund this bitch.

rrr_img_79069.jpg

And Brad's "Yeah we took the donation money and just kept it. So the fuck what?!" Isn't going to haunt their next crowd funding efforts, not at all.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Why does Brad keep saying stupid shit like "lean and mean"? Is he confusing Leroy Jenkins with Leroy Brown? Brad should do a dunk booth tour. I'd pay good money to dunk that turd. Upwards of 20 bucks.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so brad pays himself 45k for 3 months of "work" has full control of every nickel donated to his ponzi scheme, has a free web hosting and free cultists who give him money to keep the ponzi scheme going and and brad is the one defending himself and claiming to be "lean and mean"?

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
More kickstarters? Lets do some math.

25 x 0 = 0

They need a real angel investor, like actually from heaven with wings and magic jesus money, to fund this bitch.

rrr_img_79069.jpg

And Brad's "Yeah we took the donation money and just kept it. So the fuck what?!" Isn't going to haunt their next crowd funding efforts, not at all.
But, but, the team is smaller and smarter than ever before! Their next crowdfunding push will have a 400k limit, which they already proved beyond a shadow of a doubt was a legitimately achievable goal even with their huge bloated wasteful educated stupid team last time. And then every kickstarter after that they'll lose more team members and learn even more about how to avoid the failures of the previous kickstarters. This plan is utterly foolproof. I wish I could afford to buy my way onto the team as CEO, I'd really turn Pantheon around.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
not to toot our own horns, but every other nerd/gamer site i view that isnt RR are full of some of the most retarded posters ever. on a bad day, the worst poster here can mop up the floor with the best posters on any other gaming site.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
not to toot our own horns, but every other nerd/gamer site i view that isnt RR are full of some of the most retarded posters ever. on a bad day, the worst poster here can mop up the floor with the best posters on any other gaming site.
Most likely because the majority of us were at one time elite raiders. The majority of the people who post on MMORPG are casuals we shit on for a decade.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Do any of you guys here actually think MMORPG.com is a site worth a shit?
Of course not. A fuckton of those retards are just as delusional as the Pantheon homers. Remember when some of their more vocal mouthbreathers were referring to us as (IIRC) "a nest of vipers"?

That's how MMORPG has always been and how they always will be.

One net per person. You will never be able to give them another. That message is misleading and shit.
This is a lie. I've given lots of people multiple nets!

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Imagine how lean and mean the team will be when it consists of brad alone, walking the streets, muttering to himself about the vision.

god, the culmination of all of this is like walking in on your parents having sex, i almost wish we could go back to the time of innocence in which everyone thought the vision was amazing, brad was an mmo rockstar, and everquest was good on purpose instead of on accident, and wasn't a complete rip of DIKU mud. before i realized that Tunare was just the word nature scrambled.

those were the days. ignorance is bliss.

with that said, hey guys, i heard if you sit in water your mana regens faster..

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Nothing to show for it? Have you read this thread!? I haven't been this entertained by an MMO since EQ.
LOL! this. I love how Brad in that post gives his own team a back handed compliment by saying they're not very talented, but they work hard. That is fucking priceless!