Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nirrtix being tranny makes me wish I took more pleasure in him freaking out on me in TS... Every tranny should come with a disclaimer. I don't think the gentleman rule should apply...

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You care way too much about other people's lifestyle.
Me? I hardly referenced it...so.::Not really. I just went easier on her when I thought she was a female with a disability. That's really what I was told..

She was kind of brutal for a while there towards me and a few others.
I actually enjoy her interaction here now. She might be redundant but I enjoy her activity.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I'm starting to wonder if it's rerolled/foh that brings in the trannies, or if it was just something about EQ and FoH just happened to exist because of that.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't me wrong, she's mean, idiotic, and can't construct a sentence, but that's irrelevant to the transgender stuff.
Not sure what that has to do with what I'm saying? You lost me dude but I've been drinking all day. I'm not on some crazy tranny hunt. I'm basically saying I may have handled our more intense interactions differently had I know she was really a he and not a disabled female like I was told. But whatever

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm starting to wonder if it's rerolled/foh that brings in the trannies, or if it was just something about EQ and FoH just happened to exist because of that.
I've always thought that it was the nature of online MMORPGs - being able to RP whatever gender/race/etc you wanted to be.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_79364.jpg
Someone needs to tell Brad there is a difference between harnessing the community for content ala importing community building contest winners in Landmark, and having a bunch of scrubs build your game from the ground up.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Not sure what that has to do with what I'm saying? You lost me dude but I've been drinking all day. I'm not on some crazy tranny hunt. I'm basically saying I may have handled our more intense interactions differently had I know she was really a he and not a disabled female like I was told. But whatever
Yeah, I think the bottle is impacting your capacity to understand, lol. Let's just keep calm and Pantheon.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Someone needs to tell Brad there is a difference between harnessing the community for content ala importing community building contest winners in Landmark, and having a bunch of scrubs build your game from the ground up.
For sure and Minecraft replicas are pretty played out, but that video is pretty nice for the endlessly EQ nostalgic people (like me).

Ravage

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've always thought that it was the nature of online MMORPGs - being able to RP whatever gender/race/etc you wanted to be.
It?s more to do with social acceptance. Most transgender individuals have large amounts of social anxiety, massive self-esteem issues, and more often than not depression. Almost everyone has a need for social acceptance, and the need for acceptance helps to combat those aforementioned issues as well. However, due to the amount of social rejection that most transgender individuals experience, the anonymity that the internet provides gives them an avenue to get the social interaction that they need all while allowing them to avoid the topic of their gender. There have beenstudieson how the anonymity that the internet provides helps lower social anxiety, social desirability, and they tend to have higher self-esteem as well. I can see how transgender individuals would be attracted to video games, in that they can play the gender they identify with, as well as getting the social interaction that they need.

Also Nirrtix, the term Gender Identify Disorder was the classification that this issues was given in the DSM-IV, however the DSM was recently changed and updated. In the DSM-V the new term isGender Dysphoria.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nirrtix being a tranny is only relevant in the sense they always seem to bring drama and mental illness into online communities.

The gender of your online avatar is an interesting topic. I always used a dude until i played SWTOR a few years ago and made a female sith. Some dudes in my guilds seemed to think it was a bit odd and asked about it a few times. Personally i don't really care if a dude plays a chick unless they lie and really abuse it.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
So like every other MMO in existence where you get the privilege of picking between one of two teams.