Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
100 fucking dollars and you get to name an NPC and get an "EXCLUSIVE SCREENSHOT" OMFG!!!! I literally hate those of you who pointed Brad to Patreon. The last thing this world needs is more ways to enable this scam artist.

Edit: Also in his Bio on that page is confirmation that he was laid off by SoE rather than choosing to leave on his own.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Hahaha, we already pledged $100 dollar as a group. That's why we got our "Rerolled Skeleton", is it not?!

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
That $100 is actually in referral credits. As the primary fansite for Pantheon, RR has driven enough traffic and money to Brad to qualify for the skeleton.

I mean,obviouslythere's a pyramid scheme in all this.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Well shit, he's updated the Patreon.

$50 lets you name an item + A MOTHERFUCING GENUINE PRE-ALPHA SCREENSHOT!!!1!
$200 and he'll slap your name in the stupidly long credits of his next video.

He's lost his mind.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Well shit, he's updated the Patreon.

$50 lets you name an item + A MOTHERFUCING GENUINE PRE-ALPHA SCREENSHOT!!!1!
$200 and he'll slap your name in the stupidly long credits of his next video.

He's lost his mind.
Those opiates aren't going to buy themselves, pal!

Bruman

Golden Squire
"Well, trying to get people to pay money for a game isn't working, maybe getting them to pay for screenshots will!"

iannis

Musty Nester
At least snake handlers put on a show.

How ugly does this get on his pantheon board? Nirtixx was smart enough to break away for a week... so she's the smart one. And holy god that bitch was DUMB.

So i'm wondering at what point he just asks them for 50 dollars on their credit card beyond what he's already stealing from them.

Maybe next month? Will he even ask? Or will he just make the charge and assume they won't notice. And they won't, unless it maxes them out.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Someone gave me this screenshot.

CQ3cUuu.png

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Looks like someone forgot to renew the pantheonrotf.com domain, guess Salim didn't send Brad the renewal notice lol.