Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
i got a big laugh out of that flex post tbph.
Yeah, I just meant it would have been even more enjoyable had it been true. The sad thing is that the jokes in this thread are 100% believable as being true.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Not yet, but as soon as Brad's EBT card refills it will be.
You CAN use SNAP benefits to buy:

Foods for the household to eat, such as:
breads and cereals
fruits and vegetables
meats, fish and poultry; and
dairy products
Seeds and plants to produce food for the household to eat

You CANNOT use SNAP benefits to buy:

Beer, wine, liquor, cigarettes or tobacco
Any nonfood items, such as pet foods, soaps, paper products, diapers, and household supplies
Vitamins and medicines
Food that will be eaten in the store
Unity Assets
Hot foods

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
RAISING TEH BARR

rrr_img_87447.jpg
ralph-pls-go2.jpg

Tol_sl

shitlord
The cash component of the card lets people buy whatever they want. It was very frustrating to watch a guy I worked with (adults with developmental disabilities) use EBT to buy nothing but bulk rice and costco frozen chicken, and then convert everything he could into cash for beer and video games, all while constantly complaining he couldn't afford food.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Gnomes
Sorcerers
Skeletons

You CANNOT use SNAP benefits to buy:
Fuzzy Trolls

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The cash component of the card lets people buy whatever they want. It was very frustrating to watch a guy I worked with (adults with developmental disabilities) use EBT to buy nothing but bulk rice and costco frozen chicken, and then convert everything he could into cash for beer and video games, all while constantly complaining he couldn't afford food.
You worked with Sean?

Tol_sl

shitlord
Interestingly he was a giant sperg about Xbox and hated the playstation brand, so maybe he's like a mirror version. The amount of welfare abuse I saw at that job made my head spin.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
is brad really spending his EBT money on Pantheon? that's so noble. making an online game instead of eating. we should start a can drive for this guy.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Brad, I know you are reading this thread right now due to your facebook posts. You still have time to win us over, start posting here again and let us help you.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Brad, I know you are reading this thread right now due to your facebook posts. You still have time to win us over, start posting here again and let us help you.
Brad posting here again is probably the only thing that will keep this thread from dying completely. It's been on life support for some time. Almost time to pull the plug.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Most of the comments are basically Brad and his crew trying to a-turf the comments and others (including former crew/supporters too) calling them out.

But I love this comment from the head of Massively, Brianna Royce, the most on why they report Brad and his crew's nuttery:

"We report on him because he's famous, notorious, even, and he didn't become famous because of us. His stuff is worth reporting on because it's such a train wreck."

It still hasn't sunk in for lil Bradley that the entire industry knows he and anything he becomes involved with are indeed a train wreck.