Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Only the truly MMO-desperate dug through all the shit to get to the two or three things that were good in that turd.
I thought we all agreed that the whole genre is in desperation mode? I'm playing 45 year old EQ1 right now, I know I've been desperate for a while.
biggrin.png

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Talk about playing the UI. Its like a pilot flying blind.

So this Pantheon shit is really still happening?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was one of the marks against having gigantic fucking zones with absolutely no fucking thing going on in them?

I'm actually a pretty big VG apologist. I feel if they shrunk the scope of the overworld in half it would have been a competent game.
According to the guys deving the VG emu, you could probably shrink the scope of the world yourself if you wanted to. Would be kind of fun to shrink the world way down and repopulate the game with all new lore and different NPC placement.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Talk about playing the UI. Its like a pilot flying blind.

So this Pantheon shit is really still happening?
In a parallel world to this one somewhere in the 5th dimension, Brad McQwade just demonstrated a running dungeon which looks eerily familiar to Guk with a couple frogs in a corner on Facepages.

No for God's sake man. It isn't happening. Ever. The guy is asking for screenshots of his own UI's for two games he was behind and is most likely having sporadic posting bits because that's the only time they give him internet access at Bellvue.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
That shot is old and comically bad.

czedyqvl.jpg

This isn't exactly how I'd do it, but it's a lot closer to what newer custom WoW UIs look like.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Shit was even worse when raiding was 40 man. 90% of a healer's real estate was taken up by raid nameplates.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Well we did have dynamic unitframes back then. Heal whoever the box said needed healing. Oh wise and powerful box. My brother was irate when they nerfed that.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone toss him one of the EQ2 interfaces with their 9000 hotbutton abilities plastered all over the screen.

No UI / ability bloat is as bad as that game!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well we did have dynamic unitframes back then. Heal whoever the box said needed healing. Oh wise and powerful box. My brother was irate when they nerfed that.
All our healers took rogues off the unit frames for raid because "if you take damage it was your fault"

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
No for God's sake man. It isn't happening. Ever. The guy is asking for screenshots of his own UI's for two games he was behind and is most likely having sporadic posting bits because that's the only time they give him internet access at Bellvue.[/spoiler]
Thank god someone said it. I was getting worried about this thread, we've had like 2 or 3 people wander in actually talking about the game like it was a thing.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I am having fun playing pretend.
which is why we play mmos. its all a pretend life. Brad will have the last laugh and will gloat so hard when his game ships. When we go to rerolled.org at that time its just going to show a pic of his massive dong cuz he will be king for a day

Vitality

HUSTLE
which is why we play mmos. its all a pretend life. Brad will have the last laugh and will gloat so hard when his game ships. When we go to rerolled.org at that time its just going to show a pic of his massive dong cuz he will be king for a day
I'm buying brads game "if" it ships. So say we all.

Pants_sl

shitlord
So you're saying this whole pretend project IS the game and we've been playing the whole time?

Brad is revolutionizing gaming yet again