Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Come on guys, BECOME ONE OF THE FALLEN with our super motivated staff.

rrr_img_88540.jpg

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
you mean this original visionary realms creation?

rrr_img_88548.jpg

A gnome that just monsters out shrugs is a gnome I can respect.

A gnome that skips leg day is one that I do not.

C- for effort.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's Silius and he essentially destroyed what was left of VG with the worst updates the game ever had.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
It looks intentional, like some kind of keaning, but if it is I don't see why it wobbles left and right.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Awee, threads dying - need some shop ideas..This disgrace of a game/idea/abomination needs to stay 1st page till release...(if it gets a release).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
brad needs to post more lolz, i am forgetting about this thing and i am pretty sure this is the most active discussion bradtheon has currently.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
It looks like someone woke that "Keeper" up.
Ah lore, the pre alpha info you release when you have literally nothing to show for yourself but have access to a quarter bag, microsoft word, and the lord of the rings dvd menu music playing on your tv in the background.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
They had poor Vhalen cranking out lore left and right in the Kickstarter era when shit launched and everyone was all "what the fuck is that all y'all got?" WRITE WORDS MAN, WOOORDS.

Grundge_sl

shitlord
Ah so we are on the keeper 'on keeping' expansion of pantheon. I really enjoyed the 'pantheon is slashes' saga. Hopefully this will bring in some good entertainment as well.