Parent Thread

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Boy or girl - pat
Zika baby - beetlejuice.

Don't forget to put tamper resistant plug-ins in your new kitchen so your new family can't plug anything in without punching the wall.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

wilkxus

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I told her that the first person to know was someone on ReRolled. She said: "What is Rerolled?" That was the response I was hoping for.

Congratulations to both of you! Your life will change forever, things are never ever the same after....

Nothing can really ever prepare you to hold your son or daughter in your arms.... they are so smaaaaaal! *sigh*

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Obama-son Soybucks McQuad
dVDJiez.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got back into WoW recently and my 3 year asks quite often what I'm doing. I tell him I'm playing my game, wanna watch? Well I set him up on a laptop with WoW and he just started running around. He loves going "swimming" , but gets pissed every time he drowns, and can't run around anymore, but then get's excited when I hit release for him, and he's a ghost. He runs around and makes Boooo sounds at the screen.

Then the best part of this entire thing, is he's pounding hard on the keyboard, and I'm like what you doing, same as he asks me all the time, and he yells back at me, "Hacking Daddy!" :eek:

No idea where he got it, but I feel I've accomplished something great here.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ladro

Anomaly
That's hillarious! Hope for that someday when mine gets older. Make him an Undead character and then he won't drown BTW.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
We have a minivan. It's dope. We also have a truck and a hyundai. and a motorcycle. I wish they made minivans with manual transmissions.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Good one Soy but DO NOT SELL THE Z.

Keep it aside and give it to your kids as a birthday present when they are old enough.
Best gift ever... It'll be worth heaps in 15 years or so.

When we had Kids my wife told me I'm not aloud to sell any toys, we'll just work around it.
I'm keeping her :)

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
I drive a minivan and I love it. Sliding doors makes loading kids up trival. When we first moved back to the states we borrowed a Honda Pilot until our van arrived. My daughter was only 5 months old and putting her in and out of that was a hassle at any busy parkinglot.