Parent Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

iannis

Musty Nester
Bright side, at least the place has been cleaned up some so you could see it instead of having to sniff it out.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Hahahaha shit painting! Thank Xenu we haven't had to deal with that at all yet. Reminds me of a story my uncle told me bout my cousin when she was about 2. Found her in her bedroom with her shit filled diaper open on the floor and she was playing with it like playdough. Smeared everywhere too.

Now the falling down part we know all too well about. I had to install this stupid looking pool noodle because he loves to run over to the dog beds next to my desk and flop onto them. Well his run is utterly ridiculous at the moment. A twisty turny mess. We really want to avoid him splitting his face open.

IMG_20170613_132404.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
He picked the tape out. Saw it and grabbed for it then fussed when I'd try to take it away. I figured it's his face it's going to save. He can have the ugliest tape he wants to have. We are hardly a high class family. Definitely closer to no class on the scale.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Man my kid cannot stop running into shit or falling. His entire body is a giant bruise

And this morning I learned about wall shit painting
We had a doctor ask my wife about abuse because our kid is so bruise-covered. While I don't give a fuck (because I don't hit my kid), I was sort of incensed because the doctor assumed I would leave bruises that public.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Yeah they didn't press anything but she got hit with the leaving the scene and failure to report that once the authorities get involved has to happen.

Here is the actual video.

I have watched this video like a million times. cracks me up EVERY time.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

iannis

Musty Nester
My mom used to love to tell the story to any girl I was stupid enough to take to her about the time when I was about a year old she went to change my diaper in my little playpen. And she found me sitting there with my diaper around my ankles and a little bit of poop around my mouth just grinning like an idiot.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My mom used to love to tell the story to any girl I was stupid enough to take to her about the time when I was about a year old she went to change my diaper in my little playpen. And she found me sitting there with my diaper around my ankles and a little bit of poop around my mouth just grinning like an idiot.
Not sure I told this or not, although come to think of it I may have. My wife's cousin is mega hot and prissy. I'm talking gigantic titties and ass and a really pretty face... Digressing a bit here. Anyways, she goes to wake her kid up from a nap one day and the diaper is off and he's munching on peas and corn that passed through his shit. Just grinning up a storm.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
We had a doctor ask my wife about abuse because our kid is so bruise-covered. While I don't give a fuck (because I don't hit my kid), I was sort of incensed because the doctor assumed I would leave bruises that public.
Sucks to be on the receiving end of suspicion, but I'd rather they notice stuff. My brother in law has testified in a number of abuse cases.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Man my kid cannot stop running into shit or falling. His entire body is a giant bruise

And this morning I learned about wall shit painting

My youngest got stitches last year in his forehead because he ran full speed into the corner of the kitchen table, missed his eye by less than 1"

Lucky kid, honestly

And stupid

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
My son got bit by a dog yesterday.

Brought the fucking thing home, too, to see if we could keep it.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users