Parent Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Got a vehicle for the 16 year old twins to share today. 1996 Volvo 850. Only 65,000 miles, one owner, in great shape. It's a tank, it's a great car for safety, and I think it will serve us well.

In other news, my truck now has a dented forward quarter panel and I need to replace some trim around my garage door.

Having new drivers in the family is really great in some ways - they're able to get themselves to soccer practice, drive siblings to violin or hockey practice, and so forth. Having new drivers in the family really sucks balls. I swear my blood pressure is higher because of it. I'm doing my best to not stomp on them, but it's hard. They honestly do try to be careful, and they are good drivers, they just lack experience. It's stressful.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Got a vehicle for the 16 year old twins to share today. 1996 Volvo 850. Only 65,000 miles, one owner, in great shape. It's a tank, it's a great car for safety, and I think it will serve us well.

In other news, my truck now has a dented forward quarter panel and I need to replace some trim around my garage door.

Having new drivers in the family is really great in some ways - they're able to get themselves to soccer practice, drive siblings to violin or hockey practice, and so forth. Having new drivers in the family really sucks balls. I swear my blood pressure is higher because of it. I'm doing my best to not stomp on them, but it's hard. They honestly do try to be careful, and they are good drivers, they just lack experience. It's stressful.
Gotta just grind out those driving levels.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
So what did you name it?

Target, so the fucking thing knows what happens if it fucks up again.

j/k Its in quarantine with animal services right now. Should it pass and not be considered too big a bite risk to let live, we MIGHT keep it

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Personally I wouldn't take in a dog that bit someone. That's a liability waiting to happen

You know how you want your wife to clean, and she doesn't, but sometimes does, but most of the time doesn't?

Thats my wife, except with being smart

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Before I forget and while many of you are "here", I want to wish you a Happy Made Up holiday.
I really like reading your Daddy Tales. It helps to remind me that you aren't pigs all of the time. :)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
If that's all it is, it probably isn't a big deal. Good thing you're erring on the side of caution, though.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So Thursday we did the CT scan to make sure the prior ultrasounds didn't miss kidney #2 for whatever reason. She cried pretty good for the IV, mostly because the tech had a hard time getting the vein. I understand it's tough, but was starting to get annoyed. She calms down pretty quick though and back to her happy self. It's good they said only one of us could be in the room for it, cause my wife balled a little in the hallway listening through the door.

I couldn't make it to the actual scans a few hours later, but she was pretty happy/flirty strapped onto the board right up until the scans started. 3 scans + setup/review of each took about 50 min according to the wife. Food + quick nap and she's back to normal.

We also did a follow up ultrasound for a cyst on her uterus that was discovered on the previous ultrasound.

No complications on either of the above so far, healthy as a tiny ox.

Will hear back on Monday about the cyst + kidney.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
At 3:05am in an utter and blind panic my wife gave birth to my son in my bathroom.

The absolute scariest moment in my entire life was seeing my baby drop into her arms as she was standing in front or the sink. Thankfully ems was there swithin one minutr since I already called.

Happy Father's day to me.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

iannis

Musty Nester
At 3:05am in an utter and blind panic my wife gave birth to my son in my bathroom.

The absolute scariest moment in my entire life was seeing my baby drop into her arms as she was standing in front or the sink. Thankfully ems was there swithin one minutr since I already called.

Happy Father's day to me.

Your wife made her own catch?

Damn dude. That's hardcore.