- Policeman
- Construction company owner
- Doctor
etc

So yeah. Upper class kids mostly.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Do the ropes really bother you? I'd have a hard time telling an artist to remove something so insignificant

They are there because we had miscommunication. I wanted something more toward the top of the axes. Keep in mind the artist is along time gaming buddy since 2004, there is no awkwardness when it comes to change requests. Honestly the ropes are growing on me.

Last edited:

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Trex drinking again, called the police because she said I beat the kids.

They visited her place, house was a disaster, kids opened 12 xmas presents randomly while she sat there out of it. Said they saw absolutely no bruises, and believe she has some form of mental illness, but we all know she was just wasted and handles it differently than normal people.

Bunch of other weird shit they noticed which made it incredibly easy to file for emergency custody and serve her with the dicorce papers same time.

Just got this sad and depressing email after she realized the hammer is dropping real hard.

Daycare = school in her vocab. I already have them in daycare, she just doesnt know that.

$2400/mo gotdam

image0.png

Amod Amod feel free to move to divorce or trex archive

tyen

<Banned>
Jeeze. Those kids don't have a chance.

They have me. Im one of the most driven and skilled people you have ever interacted with in your life. Because the word "skilled" might troll you, I'll elaborate. If I see a hustle on the internet, Im able to adapt to fit where money is being spent and acquire paying clients.

Aslong as I dont drop dead, the kids will be better than 80% of all children their age in the entire world.

I guarantee you this.

Dont confuse my trolling and disregard for social communication standards as a sign of weakness. Im a powerful dragon my dude.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

<Banned>
Like I said, not a chance.

Set any tangible education goal and I will meet it if you want to pepsi challenge my ability to teach my children to be the best versions of themselves that they can.

Trex's handicap will not stop me from giving my kids the ability and knowledge to succeed in doing whatever they truly care about when older

Hosix

All labs matter!
How about just raise your kids to be Good people? Let the education part work itself out. Push them too hard and they will be stuffing body parts in the basement freezer.

tyen

<Banned>
How about just raise your kids to be Good people? Let the education part work itself out. Push them too hard and they will be stuffing body parts in the basement freezer.

The only thing im worried about in relation to that, is if they have weird relationships with women because of their mom being absent and whatnot.

Thats actually one of my biggest concerns in all this.

image0.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
The only thing im worried about in relation to that, is if they have weird relationships with women because of their mom being absent and whatnot.

image0.jpg

A fine catch such as yourself should have no problem landing a wonderful well adjusted woman that will be an amazing Surrogate/Step Mother for them.

• 2Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
They don't need a woman in their lives to teach them how to have interactions with woman. Any well adjusted adult in a parenting role can accomplish that.

Which I guess is the problem at hand...

tyen

<Banned>
A fine catch such as yourself should have no problem landing a wonderful well adjusted woman that will be an amazing Surrogate/Step Mother for them.

Already did, but she is white, so I didn't do the best job I could have. I still have to cook and clean.

/stern_cringe

tyen

<Banned>
They don't need a woman in their lives to teach them how to have interactions with woman. Any well adjusted adult in a parenting role can accomplish that.

Which I guess is the problem at hand...

I guess. Your mom is suppose to love you more than any woman ever could.

They wont know that.

Thats a deal to me because I know my mom as someone who will always have my back even if I'm wrong. No woman can compare to that.

They just have me, who they mostly see as an object that gives them things if they whine enough. Their mom is a superhero, just because she is absent.

All I can do is my job, and hope that void isn't filled with resentment, anger, or any of the shit that leads them to be a Darth Vader.

That is the REAL handicap my kids will have. Nothing else. I lay the hammer down on them and all they can talk about for the next hour is how they want to be with mommy cuz she doesnt give a shit

Last edited:

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You know what's shitty about everything you're saying? It's all about you. You say "I will do this" and "I will do that" and "I will provide" and you never, not ever, not once, make your kids the centre of things. Like your stupid judge your kids ability to draw thread. It devolved into stupid ass selfies of you. Like your comments here, which devolved into a stupid ass selfie of you.

You appear self absorbed, autistic, and somewhat on the lower end of functional with everything you post.

I weep for your children.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!

image0.jpg

Tarrant Tarrant is right. You teach them to be good to women. Da fuq you thinking?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I guess. Your mom is suppose to love you more than any woman ever could.

They wont know that.

Thats a deal to me because I know my mom as someone who will always have my back even if I'm wrong. No woman can compare to that.

Sure, that can be tough, but you're far from unique in that situation. Many have come before you, many will come after. You do the best you can and keep moving forward. It's all any parent can do in that situation. My sons mother is clinically insane, he knows she loves him dearly but is incapable of being a responsible caregiver. Even at 8 he knows this. It doesn't mean he loves her any less nor she loves him any less.

Trex is awful, doesn't mean she doesn't legit love her children. She just makes horrible choices due to whatever reason. As they (the kids) grow they'll come to understand that as well.

Just worry about putting them before your own pride, dont talk shit about their mother to them (I can't put enough emphases on that ) and just worry about being there for them. That's all you can do.

tyen

<Banned>
You know what's shitty about everything you're saying? It's all about you. You say "I will do this" and "I will do that" and "I will provide" and you never, not ever, not once, make your kids the centre of things. Like your stupid judge your kids ability to draw thread. It devolved into stupid ass selfies of you. Like your comments here, which devolved into a stupid ass selfie of you.

You appear self absorbed, autistic, and somewhat on the lower end of functional with everything you post.

I weep for your children.

you are retarded and you tailor your responses as someone who has a chip on your shoulder.

My life is the puter and my kids. I post pics of my kids everywhere, constantly, even in elf chat discord.

Is this because I want attention by posting pics of my kids? That is nothing more than some idiot ideal you have in your head. My life is kids and my puter autism shit. There is nothing else I do or say in my life besides those two things.

You see it as "attention grabbing" but i see it as my life that I live and breathe everyday.

If you think I just post pics of my life because I want some kind of satisfactory reply than you obviously have no idea who the fuck I am.

Out of all my posts in the 18yrs ive been on this shit, trying to post things to win favor is not something I have ever done unless i know its going to be funny to me.

Im a member of the church of lulz. I voted hillary but will pro-trump anytime if I know ill get a laugh at it.

When I was younger, in high school, I knew there were two paths. Be what others see you as or be what you want to be.

I hung out with skaters knowing my pop friends saw me as a druggie because those kids were mainly druggies. I chose to live a life where I didnt try and cater to others, but to my own happiness. I can tell you the exact moment where I had to make that decision. Be popular with those kids, or hang out with the less popular "weird" kids and let my autism reign free. A pop girl that I liked pretty much forced me to make that decision which helped me understand what I really want out of social communication and people around me. I want the weird, the mean, and the taboo.

Id rather be infamous than famous, dont you ever forget that. I don't post for you, I post for me.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 users