Parent Thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
for example, I got tattoos to reaffirm my own beliefs. If I thought for the rest of my life, id have to "sell" those beliefs to others, I would have never gotten the tattoos

They basically mean compassion and perverse stubborness, my own personal ying and yang. I became super aware of who I am, what I say, how other perceive me LONG ago, and I made the decision how I want to be.

Unfortunately for everyone else in my life who reads my words or listens to my voice, I never say things for their amusement, only my own.

I know for a fact I can stroke everyone's cocks and be the most popular kid here, but thats just not how I roll. Im a rough and tumble sort of guy.

Im more amazing when things are hard than when things are easy. Shit like that doesnt bother me, it brings out the best of me. I get lazy as fuck when things are easy

Last edited:

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Id rather be infamous than famous, dont you ever forget that. I don't post for you, I post for me.

Im a rough and tumble sort of guy.

Bro you are such a badass! When I think of Tyen, I think yep that there is a Man's Man!

EDIT: Honestly that might have been the funniest shit I have ever read on this forum, you are as delusional about your image as your wife is about Medical School.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

tyen

<Banned>
Bro you are such a badass! When I think of Tyen, I think yep that there is a Man's Man!

EDIT: Honestly that might have been the funniest shit I have ever read on this forum, you are as delusional about your image as your wife is about Medical School.

Doesn't matter. I'll be linking Venturebeat and Business Insider articles about the work I've been doing and am doing, that posts like this will just make me chortle my ass off.

I've ALWAYS maintained a constant stream of cutting edge freelance work that people like you are literally blue collar grunts in my world dawg.

I made Requiem's ideas into literal businesses. Without me he doesn't and hasn't succeeded. I've been on this trajectory ever since I've been 22. Even thought people like Req/Trex hold me back, I'm still exponentially powerful year by year. I am the moneybags, I am the leader, and I have always been this way. Only perverse arrogance and me slapping it into your face would make you change pace.

But I don't really give a shit so I just shitpost and whoever wants to learn can learn.

Speaking to that, I literally taught you fags how to cheat like/follow contests, and you couldn't even get two people together to out-pace me in a tits for votes contest.

embarassing

Last edited:
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

<Banned>
Tell us more.

Im glad I ruined a tits for votes contest because two people couldn't replicate the process. Even though I made a thread and provided scripts on how to do it exactly.

Goes to show how the majority of people on this forum are retarded and the leftovers are just sad.

Dramaquest and no goog trollin, where Tyen is the weirdest one.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Im glad I ruined a tits for votes contest because two people couldn't replicate the process. Even though I made a thread and provided scripts on how to do it exactly.

Goes to show how the majority of people on this forum are retarded and the leftovers are just sad.

Dramaquest and no goog trollin, where Tyen is the weirdest one.

Anything else?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't matter. I'll be linking Venturebeat and Business Insider articles about the work I've been doing and am doing, that posts like this will just make me chortle my ass off.

I've ALWAYS maintained a constant stream of cutting edge freelance work that people like you are literally ants in my world dawg.
That is not the same argument. I don't dispute or care if and how successful you are or aren't. You air your family's dirty laundry on this forum like you are fucking CAM WHORE THOT but then try to convince us that you are John Wayne.

• 2Like

tyen

<Banned>
What you pulling in per year contracting? Always thought about doing it

Upwork is ridic. Made like 70k first year I joined, just from that single website alone.

If Upwork was a religion, I'd be a member.

Even if you are a retarded data entry google sheets / excel woman. You can make some real goog bucks from home doing jack shit.

I also did other stuff throughout the year, like non-upwork contracts which was basically like 2, and a night time restaurant job because I work my ass off and have time to be a forum legend

• 1Picard

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why is Tyen allowed to post in the grown-up forum in the first place? He is not, and never will be, a grown-up.

• 6Truth!
  • 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 10 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Just a friendly reminder: There are other threads for this derail-in-waiting.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Pants on Fire!

tyen

<Banned>
Weren't you just waiting tables at a pasta place?

a bit under a year ago (april? i forget too lazy to lookup), stopped around the time I broke my other leg and then had all the motivation to devote to Upwork/unity/augmented reality.

Now here I am, swinging this big thing around for all you to gander at and admire.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

tyen

<Banned>
Just a friendly reminder: There are other threads for this derail-in-waiting.

In my elfchat discord I post pics of me and my kids every single day, what I cook them, and fun activities or places I take them to.

I'd do it here but I already assumed everyone would flip their shit.

So this is what you get instead. Your own fault.

• 1Salty

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
In my elfchat discord I post pics of me and my kids every single day, what I cook them, and fun activities or places I take them to.

I'd do it here but I already assumed everyone would flip their shit.

So this is what you get instead. Your own fault.

If you didn't have kids this might all be entertaining, but you do so you're just a pathetic piece of shit with zero redeeming qualities.

• 1Like