Parent Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brad2770

Story time, Uncle Brad2770 Brad2770 ?
Believe me, it’s been told. Isn’t that right Tarrant Tarrant ?

Her name is actually slipping my mind right now. Raven? Furors coked out ex. She helped me a lot during that time. I was very sad to find out she had resorted to heavy drugs and prostitution.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Her name is actually slipping my mind right now. Raven? Furors coked out ex. She helped me a lot during that time. I was very sad to find out she had resorted to heavy drugs and prostitution.
Her name was Megan Fox and she lived in Ohio

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Wait, what. You dated Lori?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

Wait, what. You dated Lori?
She may have thought we were dating.

She just gave me advice and would check in on me. At that point in time, she was still a pretty stable person. This would have been end of 2007 and 2008.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
She may have thought we were dating.

She just gave me advice and would check in on me. At that point in time, she was still a pretty stable person. This would have been end of 2007 and 2008.
Did you get some boob pics at least?

Brad2770

Did you get some boob pics at least?
At that point in time, she seemed like a respectable woman that had a love for purses. [Un]Fortunately I didn’t get any.

Ad for update on my kid: He is healing well and is feeling much better. Went back to school yesterday. I think the attention and well wishes from friends helped a ton.

Grapevine PD now has video and images of the scum. There were 5 total, but only 3 near my son at the time.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My experience with kids: one year in the bio-hazard areas which are nurseries make them pretty tough afterward... My older one, 6 year old, hasn't missed a single day of school due to sickness.

That shit is wild, my kids are bringing ebola-like stuff twice a week from september to april when in nursery. I think my immune system got better because I was regularly quite sick with the stuff my 6 year old used to bring home, and now my 2 year old couldn't get me to sneeze.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Brad2770

Got a really good update today, but now it’s getting into things that I can’t talk about. This is really looking like my son could be ok. Also, bad guys are being ran through facial recognition software. His stepdad said they really only need to identify one and they have five.

• 3Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Got a really good update today, but now it’s getting into things that I can’t talk about. This is really looking like my son could be ok. Also, bad guys are being ran through facial recognition software. His stepdad said they really only need to identify one and they have five.
Uh, you should really prepare yourself for nothing happening to these people. Because that's exactly what is going to happen.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Kind of agree with Gav, expect nothing and allow for the possibility of a pleasant surprise.

Brad2770

Maybe, but my ex’s husband is a police officer and knows the chief of police in Grapevine.

• 1Like

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>

I was actually going to ask if there were any cameras a couple days ago but figured it’d be more polite to let you give updates at your own pace.

If they can positively ID the guy, if you have health insurance, you might be able to ask them to step in and help subrogate on your behalf for any hospital bills. We do that all the time for motor vehicle accidents.

Brad2770

What are the politics of the local DA?
Grapevine is Republican. Mostly. William D. Tate is probably one one DFW’s top 5 mayors easy. Sharen Wilson is the Tarrant County DA. She’s also Republican.

• 1Like

Brad2770

I was actually going to ask if there were any cameras a couple days ago but figured it’d be more polite to let you give updates at your own pace.

If they can positively ID the guy, if you have health insurance, you might be able to ask them to step in and help subrogate on your behalf for any hospital bills. We do that all the time for motor vehicle accidents.

My ex said they are using the facial recognition used at DFW Airport.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Hoping for some help on a safety app for kids on a phone or mp3. Currently my kids have laptops and I use the Microsoft Family Safety to limit their screen time. searches and apps.

We don't want them to have phones yet, but my oldest wants portable music. We prefer android and will likely get a cell phone with no service or an mp3 player. What app would you recommend to control the phone/mp3 player in a similar way I control their laptops?

Thanks!

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Hoping for some help on a safety app for kids on a phone or mp3. Currently my kids have laptops and I use the Microsoft Family Safety to limit their screen time. searches and apps.

We don't want them to have phones yet, but my oldest wants portable music. We prefer android and will likely get a cell phone with no service or an mp3 player. What app would you recommend to control the phone/mp3 player in a similar way I control their laptops?

Thanks!

Control in what sense? There's a lot less trouble to get into without an internet connection, and basically none if it's a single-purpose MP3 player. Do you want to limit the amount of time they listen to music? If so, why?

How old are the kids?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Control in what sense? There's a lot less trouble to get into without an internet connection, and basically none if it's a single-purpose MP3 player. Do you want to limit the amount of time they listen to music? If so, why?

How old are the kids?
No, no desire limit his music time. Sorry I probably didn't explain enough. As much as I dislike Google we still use YouTube Music and thus my kids use it too. Like I said on their PC I have them locked down as far as searches screen time etc. The issue I see with a mobile device is that it will come with the Google sweet which includes chrome. I have no idea how to limit searches, game time etc on a mobile device. So I am asking for guidance on how to do exactly that. Does that make more sense?

Arative

Vyemm Raider

Thanks!
Google has family link. You can lock things down with that