Path of Exile

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
cant Wait for this league to be over. Idea of blight was just not my thing but I know they tend to alternate between good and bad leagues so I’m counting on the next one rockin
Is anyone going to exilecon?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone need build or financial help? Almost done with grind and have many maps and items

for sure have minion 6l chests up for grabs too

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I just started mapping and I'm really broke. But the more I think about I don't know what I would buy if I had some currency. Mostly lazy I think. Haven't got to any content that I couldn't do. Ran tier 7 maps so far with no issue. I guess I need to just get motivated to go further.

I did take 2 or 3 maps out of the guild stash to fill in ones I was missing. Thanks whoever left half a tab full of them.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'll always take whatever currency/gear to try different stuff towards the dead-end of leagues. But if others want it for specific shit, give to them first!

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyone sitting on a lacerate enchant helm? I can’t believe these fuckers are 5+ex and I’m kinda broke on that level. I haven’t moved much stuff with league dead and I’ve got 25ex tied up in two I don’t want o liquidate.

I could craft it myself if I could find the enchant on an armor base.

Caeden

Also, I did a 2H champion bladestorm. It doesn’t have the screen wide range that some guys are getting with the +3 foils and slayer, but if you jump into a pack it does as decent as any other melee skill. A lot like sweep but with a lingering dot that moves.

ST is nice too. Hit it once, lays three bladestorms, then I’d spam perforate. Really stacks the impales. Clear is still not super great. I guess I could try crafting some +3 foils but damn.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Anyone need build or financial help? Almost done with grind and have many maps and items

for sure have minion 6l chests up for grabs too

any red / T16 maps would be welcome

Currency as well but that's not really a concern atm, i'm broke but gear wise i'm finally kinda set so no real urge.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Less than a month till expac announcement, really hoping for new bow stuff.

This atlas mission grind sucks also, might never do another challenge set.

Caeden

I’d like an actual fucking melee rework that ends up working well. Right now, clear mostly sucks and certain skills are very clearly “resigned” to certain ascendancies to overcome their poor design.

I’d love to see multistike just flat out removed and base attack speed increased on melee. Then I’d like to see ancestral call and other AE stuff reworked to better work with sand/blood to split up ST vs Clear.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’d like an actual fucking melee rework that ends up working well. Right now, clear mostly sucks and certain skills are very clearly “resigned” to certain ascendancies to overcome their poor design.

I’d love to see multistike just flat out removed and base attack speed increased on melee. Then I’d like to see ancestral call and other AE stuff reworked to better work with sand/blood to split up ST vs Clear.

I wish man, ancestral call should be innate and not needed via a linked gem. That new annointment for example should be on every name lock skill.

Anyone here going to New Zealand for exilecon? Gonna be a wild ass few weeks coming up for us ARPG fanbois with these 2 conventions.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

It’s sad how I actively avoid their namelock skills. First in an arpg I’ve done that. Just all feel bad to play.

Caeden

If anyone is quitting the league and sitting on a pile of regrets....I’d take them off your hand I have one...more...build I want to try.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Some guy tried to buy a shield I have (+1 totem +1fire global, +90hp, +45 lightning resist, open suffix) for 2 ex when it was priced at 10. He had a bunch of data ready on Flameblast totems and why it wouldn't sell at my price, saying only like 0.3% of the league plays it or something.

Jokes on him, I don't need money or care, I just don't like getting got. And his name was like "Gottabuyemall" so he was just looking to flip. Fuckin' doofus.

I'll take my 0 ex over his 80% discount.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Been playing the last couple of weeks and trading as usual is a complete joke. I've had people trying to nick -5-10 chaos by giving me chaos instead of ex and i just degroup and block if it's 5c or more below the poe.ninja value now cause fuck those people.

Someone tried to steal a double abyss tombfist i had for sale with the close trade switcheroo yesterday..

The scamming is getting way worse, not better.

If anyone is quitting the league and sitting on a pile of regrets....I’d take them off your hand I have one...more...build I want to try.

Go and swap your scourings for regrets at a vendor.