Path of Exile

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Oh, sorry about that. That refers to all specific trap/mines. Skills supported by trap or mine supports get the benefit.

EDIT: that's what I recall from some reddit post. I took a quick look for it but I don't remember the thread name.
Thanks. I was looking too. The verbiage on Inspiration needs some clarification.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
translation: We're gonna make sure everyone gets at least 1 twitch drop so they shut the fuck up.
That's what I think too, guess we'll see if I get something this time. Some people are trolling the reddit still whining about not getting their drops like they were owed one because they had the stream opened for a few hours, can't imagine being that entitled.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
That's what I think too, guess we'll see if I get something this time. Some people are trolling the reddit still whining about not getting their drops like they were owed one because they had the stream opened for a few hours, can't imagine being that entitled.

yeah I'll check if I get one too - I shouldn't, I already got 3 things, but I got nothing until the very end, and all 3 game in a 5 hour period.

Caliane

I got infernal footprints.

I had previously got chaos portal on the second day.
"you were eligible for this prize by watching Path of Exile on Twitch on Friday 3:20 PM (EST) during the ExileCon promotion. "

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I can't believe I didn't get anything yet. No not really. I'm not big into Mtx and got an infernal armour suit and weapon from when they first rolled out. I'll likely never equip it. How dare they lol.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Got a twitch drop, firefly swarm pet - won't ever use it. I think you guys are right, they are just giving something to everyone that participated.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Got a twitch drop, firefly swarm pet - won't ever use it. I think you guys are right, they are just giving something to everyone that participated.

Same here. Only was in for the first day and got a fire portal effect.

Borzak

I think they are just dumping out stuff to everyone. I got 2 messages just now.

These 2 and got the infernal set with armor and weapon when it happened.

1x Dark Swarm Pet
1x Fire Cloak

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Blight going Core:

Blight being core is fine. It actually fits better in that role than it did as a league. They also don’t need to nerf it legion style so it won’t feel like shit when it’s rolled in. I mean, they probably will but they don’t need to.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I actually kinda liked the mechanic, and yeah I agree it fits better as a standalone kind of thing.

Borzak

I got more than enough free mtx now that it kind of looks like a giant blob of crap.

Caliane

blight is neat in a vacuum. but is total shit for pacing, and the overwhelming bloat that PoE has at times. No business being core.