Path of Exile

Caliane

oh right, I had forgotten about signal fire. yeah, hard to beat the 25-35% of phys gained as fire, base. So even in theory 100% conversion frees up the slot... really signal fire is still the best.

Both Maloney's and drillneck would be decent options.
(new ensnaring ballista might be good on mechanism)
I dont think any rares can even come close. but, been so long since even looking at mods can be put on quivers.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
got like 15 sets if you want them - ghostofdavidniven.

I got you for sure hit me up tonight in game I’ll be doing practice runs after 8pm and can swap over anytime

Thanks you two. I'm TheSpectreBunny on standard, I'll be online in like 3 hours from now and killing shaper till I get this thing or run out of sets trying.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks you two. I'm TheSpectreBunny on standard, I'll be online in like 3 hours from now and killing shaper till I get this thing or run out of sets trying.

Oh man I have hundreds of sets good luck and hope you have drugs or alcohol to help ease the pain of running em :)

Caliane Caliane forgot about maloneys and having permanent frenzy charges. That might actually be better.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m also glad I played a lot of the pure phys melee last league. Lol. I wish Chris, Mark, someone at GGG would forgive the fighter that raped their mom, dog, kittens, and girlfriends.

The Supported by Maim modifier from Serrated Fossils can no longer roll on Body Armours.
The added Maximum Life and increased Life modifier from Pristine Fossils can no longer roll.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Oh man I have hundreds of sets good luck and hope you have drugs or alcohol to help ease the pain of running em :)

Heroin!

haha, I'm online, whenever, and thank you. Let me know what you want for htem, though I am sure you have everything you want.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’m also glad I played a lot of the pure phys melee last league. Lol. I wish Chris, Mark, someone at GGG would forgive the fighter that raped their mom, dog, kittens, and girlfriends.

The Supported by Maim modifier from Serrated Fossils can no longer roll on Body Armours.
The added Maximum Life and increased Life modifier from Pristine Fossils can no longer roll.

I never got a Maim BP but removing that life one is balls :(

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I never got a Maim BP but removing that life one is balls :(
Not that I’ll play standard, but i am annoyed I sold mine. It didn’t have -15 mana to skills so it wasn’t perfect but it was damn good.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
probably but I gotta imagine there are more efficient ways? I'll just fuck around as i'm leveling
I think it will be fine. It won't be racer-level optimal, but I think the cliche of not starting bows is just that, especially if you know what you're doing.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I think it will be fine. It won't be racer-level optimal, but I think the cliche of not starting bows is just that, especially if you know what you're doing.

LA is so good early, i'll probably bounce between em until BA gets better

Caliane

yeah, idk. BA was always a pretty solid early game boss killer. and should be even better with these buffs. splitshot solid clear. Until you get the really crazy stuff like TS, iceshot etc.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Bow skills have always been some of my favorite builds. I ran a Tornado Shot build a couple seasons back that was probably one of my favorite builds ever.

What are going to be the bow skills of choice? I like using builds slightly "off-meta" so that I don't get assraped on prices as badly. Seems like BA is going to be a popular choice? How is scourge arrow these days? Or LA? Those are two of the "bow" skills I don't think I've ever run a build for.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My instinct is that anything bow related is going to be expensive just because of gear similarity. However, the patch notes did kinda anti-hype.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Don't think it will be cheap, the only really cheap bow build I can recollect was HoA Pathfinder. When you factor in all the jewels, good weapon, jewellery etc it normally gets pretty pricey quick. Plus you'd probably want a HH if you are playing a bow as you'd get a fair bit of juice out of it.