Path of Exile

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I get the same thing. Doing a delirium I get about 1 to 6 fps. Johnny53 fog. Normally I get like 15 to 20 fps. Mind you my pc was built before wow lich king xpac came out.

I run a beast of a computer and for the first time ever I actually get hitches when the Delerium starts. Never saw a single hitch from Syndicate. So I can imagine what potatoes are doing with the cloudy graphics.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I'm not having issues with delirium. But, I may use a 3rd party particle editor so I can play VD without potato mode.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
This is the least engaged I've ever been in a league. The mechanic is so boring and frustrating.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So i went and visited my buddy. He's running cold dmg siege ballista build of some sort and is wearing Hyrri's Ire as a templar. Asshole needs some microtransactions. Look at these fruit o' the looms hanging out.

Templar Ass.PNG

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Damn, kids, I had a natural 6L Infractem drop last night from a mid-level map Delirium. I had some crappy unique 2H mace drop 6L last league as well. Too bad I couldn't drop something useful like a natural 6L Belly of the Beast or the like. And to put it into perspective, I've had 1 Ex drop for me so far.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Sooooooo - I haven't been paying too much attention of late......but what do y'all think about the changes to the triggering of Champion maps - that the map can no longer be of lower level than the area in which you have stones set? So if you have 4 stones set it has to be T14 - 16 and you can't run a bunch of T5s.

I am sure the fucking map sellers love it, but I am a tiny bit annoyed by it. I buy stuff, but not maps generally. Too annoying. It makes an already arduous process that much longer and plodding I think. But I am still slowly working my way through it so my verdict is still out.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Right, so I'm a garbage can as I've said and this league is the farthest I've ever gotten by alot. I normally just quit immediately at the start of mapping. I've been brute forcing my way through things with flame golems and have gotten to Sirius. Is this something that I've got a shot at? I've gotten dumpstered by all the legacy bosses that Zana missions have shat out and am not that skilled at the whole "staying alive" thing in general. I'm just looking to find out if this is reasonable content or if it's going to be me dying until there aren't any portals left.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Right, so I'm a garbage can as I've said and this league is the farthest I've ever gotten by alot. I normally just quit immediately at the start of mapping. I've been brute forcing my way through things with flame golems and have gotten to Sirius. Is this something that I've got a shot at? I've gotten dumpstered by all the legacy bosses that Zana missions have shat out and am not that skilled at the whole "staying alive" thing in general. I'm just looking to find out if this is reasonable content or if it's going to be me dying until there aren't any portals left.

Sirus is a very easy fight, but only if you know the mechanics. Not even overly hard to dodge things really.

However, based on what you're saying, you're probably going to get your ass handed to you.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Sirus is a very easy fight, but only if you know the mechanics. Not even overly hard to dodge things really.

However, based on what you're saying, you're probably going to get your ass handed to you.

If it's a heavily scripted encounter where I just need to do the mechanics World of Warcraft style than I've got a shot but I was concerned he was some kind of gear/character check.

dizzie

Triggered Happy

Sirus is a multi-phase fight that's annoying as fuck. It's pretty easy but it might take you a few tries.. Just make sure you have some flasks and watch a you tube. The good thing about Sirus is that if you can do him on any awakening level you can do him on awakening 8. You can keep spawning him easily, so he's easy to learn.

Getting beat up by the bosses is just a part of the game, everyone here went through the same thing learning them. Give it a couple of leagues and you'll be wondering why you died so much.

It takes a while to understand how map mods can interact and also how you can improve defensively.

Good luck.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Heard someone mention that the trade Macro is dead, how do you guys go about figuring out pricing? A secondary question I guess, aside from item filters, what other addons/tools should one be using?

agripa

Molten Core Raider
Heard someone mention that the trade Macro is dead, how do you guys go about figuring out pricing? A secondary question I guess, aside from item filters, what other addons/tools should one be using?
Most people are using Poe overlay now afaik.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I run into the same wall every time I play this game. I get to lv90 and cant be bothered to level any more. Having been "working" from home these last few weeks allowed me to play a shit ton of this game and still I just get so bored doing the stupid maps. I literally have like 3 characters at 90 and a few more in the high 80s. I think its the loot drops too. this game has so many affixes, prefixes suffixes and all the other mods and shit the chance of dropping something good is astronomically bad. No incentive...

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I run into the same wall every time I play this game. I get to lv90 and cant be bothered to level any more. Having been "working" from home these last few weeks allowed me to play a shit ton of this game and still I just get so bored doing the stupid maps. I literally have like 3 characters at 90 and a few more in the high 80s. I think its the loot drops too. this game has so many affixes, prefixes suffixes and all the other mods and shit the chance of dropping something good is astronomically bad. No incentive...

I mean, once you're 90 there's no content you can't do really. Leveling at that point is just filler.

If your still picking up rares, you're wasting your time. Part of the fun I have personally speaking is running maps and blasting through them only to get exalts, chaos, splinters, and special uniques on fully juiced maps.

Everything else is just worthless to me. So when maps can be done in 2-3 minutes instead of 5-7 minutes, it becomes a lot more fun, especially when you get 30+ splinters each map.

So change it up a bit that might help some.