Path of Exile

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
If anyone happens to have the spell dmg + non-chaos as extra chaos rank 3 craft please lmk. Farming trade for weapons to unveil has been fruitless.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
If anyone happens to have the spell dmg + non-chaos as extra chaos rank 3 craft please lmk. Farming trade for weapons to unveil has been fruitless.

Got rank3+4 spell damage and gain fire/cold/light/phys as extra rank 3.

Dizziedodo

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
The intro to this build guide reminds me of commercials for drug-treatment facilities. I didn't actually look at the build.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
The intro to this build guide reminds me of commercials for drug-treatment facilities. I didn't actually look at the build.

This guy looks really ill, like he's got terminal cancer or something and his teeth are fucking minging. He's speaking about how great the build is and then runs a blue minotaur (delirious probably). The bossing looks about average for this point in the league, but then he didn't really fight anything worth writing home about except cortex.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
See ya next league XD

1586371913086.png

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This guy looks really ill, like he's got terminal cancer or something and his teeth are fucking minging. He's speaking about how great the build is and then runs a blue minotaur (delirious probably). The bossing looks about average for this point in the league, but then he didn't really fight anything worth writing home about except cortex.
He just hasn’t reached his final form:

2B35959B-A303-4BE6-A25E-414C884B46B1.jpeg

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Anyone got any idea what was assraping me on this map so badly? I deal no phys with storm brand and there weren't any porcupines or anything (they aren't a problem usually anyway) but I was getting assblasted like some kind of reflect was happening.

Capture.PNG

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Anyone got any idea what was assraping me on this map so badly? I deal no phys with storm brand and there weren't any porcupines or anything (they aren't a problem usually anyway) but I was getting assblasted like some kind of reflect was happening.

View attachment 261125

Hmmmm interesting. Those fucking Vaal spirits are beasts and if they poison that may be part of it. I know they def hit like trucks on my char. Maybe you blowed yourself up on those barrels lol. You also heal like shit with that massive 72% reduction. I'm betting on the Vaal mobs pushing in your shit.....edit - combined with the poison dirt.

dizzie

Triggered Happy

View attachment 261125

Doesn't look like it should be that rippy but you've got life degen in poison and life degen in desecrated ground and your regen is nerfed. If you don't have alot of life or leech that could be a problem.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Its the fucking vaal things man. I hate those things.

So I made a video of the HH build I decided to go with, I'm still learning it so playing it like shit, and bear in mind I did this at level 77 so I did die in this T7 map. I'm working to figure out though some initial survivability since the life and ES is so low, but its almost all unique gear so not much choice. I think I'm going to have to sacrifice one of my curse jewels to an ES one so that HH will give me more ES. As it is now, it just doesn't give me shit for life/ES, even when I have lots of stacks.

However, this is the funniest most meme build I think I've ever played. It's fucking eye cancer. Also funny, I went from about 90% into 77 to about 20% into 79 in this video. So even the occasional deaths (for now) don't hurt.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm

View attachment 261125
Did you have a wave of conviction that wasn’t fully converted to lightning? That got me on a few.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Its the fucking vaal things man. I hate those things.

So I made a video of the HH build I decided to go with, I'm still learning it so playing it like shit, and bear in mind I did this at level 77 so I did die in this T7 map. I'm working to figure out though some initial survivability since the life and ES is so low, but its almost all unique gear so not much choice. I think I'm going to have to sacrifice one of my curse jewels to an ES one so that HH will give me more ES. As it is now, it just doesn't give me shit for life/ES, even when I have lots of stacks.

However, this is the funniest most meme build I think I've ever played. It's fucking eye cancer. Also funny, I went from about 90% into 77 to about 20% into 79 in this video. So even the occasional deaths (for now) don't hurt.

That video makes me want to buy a HH. Normally if I've got maps and I start a new build I just do the story and head right into t14+ maps, i'm normally 90 within an hour or two.

I never ever bother with yellows or whites, you might die a couple of times doing reds but when you're earning 350million xp an hour it's all good.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
That video makes me want to buy a HH. Normally if I've got maps and I start a new build I just do the story and head right into t14+ maps, i'm normally 90 within an hour or two.

I never ever bother with yellows or whites, you might die a couple of times doing reds but when you're earning 350million xp an hour it's all good.

Everyone should own an HH at least once to realize how niche it is and how weak it makes your character until you get stacks. I just tend to get it every league because farming maps is the most fun I usually have in the game.

If you're hitting 90 in 2 hours after hitting maps, you're not gonna get much out of a HH lol.

Edit: Triple beyond, and level 86 to 87, almost to 88 before I fucking died :). You can see at the start how hard it is toramp up, this is a t14 map, way over my league atm. I have to figureout what I can do to ramp up better.

Last edited:

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Are you using the --waitforpreload launch option? It can cause a lot of disconnects like this.
Will give that a try, thanks for the suggestion!

Update: Didnt fix it =/

Last edited: