Path of Exile

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm getting about 3.95 APS max via the Character window in game once my Frenzy charges are up. More when Onslaught procs.

Evernothing

10APS is only what you require for CoC as per the reddit thread above.

I'm not CoC. Just Spellslinger VD/ DD.

Evernothing

I'm pretty sure you cap out Corpse Pact with 200%.

You need to consume 25 corpses per second to cap it.

Desecrate should be spawning 10 corpses per cast. So you need 2.5 casts per second to meet 25 corpses, and all should be getting consumed between VD, DD, and Bone Offering.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah. I should have clarified that 10aps is for CoC. I thought spellslinger was around 3-5?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bone offering has been OP since Delve. Everyone just had the meta flesh offering so they weren't aware. My max block necros have been thriving for years. Get a life % on block shield, 7khp, and max resists and you're set to jet. Haven't played with it this league, but with Glancing Blows it should probably be nerfed.

ya with glancing blows I think people aren’t sleeping on this anymore, it’s just too much defense for the investment your putting in. Same with divine flesh. Everyones figured out how powerful these are so I expect a nerf next league

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
36 challenges done. Bit more annoying this league than the last few and I hated the league but its done.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Really easy league to go for 40/40 though. I have the currency and stuff to do the other 3 right now, would just have to grind out end games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was wondering why people were paying exalts for winged scarabs. Hopefully they’ll make them good in some way besides just the challenge. Other than that just +10% gooderer is a bit uninspired for something that’s a pita to obtain

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm playing on hardcore this league, it's very exciting - almost like another game. It also shows how bad I'm at the game and fuck corrupted blood.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm playing on hardcore this league, it's very exciting - almost like another game. It also shows how bad I'm at the game and fuck corrupted blood.

Corrupted blood has an audio queue now, do you have it muted?

Evernothing

You're dead and the "charge expiring" sound plays rapidly.

Strange. I get that same effect when I don't notice that the map I load up has "Monsters reflect #% of Elemental Damage".

The fix I found is to not "alch and go" when you are drunk.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Strange. I get that same effect when I don't notice that the map I load up has "Monsters reflect #% of Elemental Damage".

The fix I found is to not "alch and go" when you are drunk.

Alch a few maps at a time, put them in your stash and search for 'of elemental' (or 'of physical'....). In general though, once you start getting up in map tiers in hardcore you should be having a quick scan of every map, make sure theres no reflect and not too many damage mods.

Evernothing

Yeah, I usually do that.

This was a "ah hell, let's run one more map before bed @ 3:30 am" operation. Splat.

I don't know if I've ever hit Alt+F4 so furiously before.