Path of Exile

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gonna go devils advocate here, and , granted I haven’t entered a heist yet, but I’m thinking it will be a fun league once bugs are fixed and it’s actually tuned properly. It’s a mechanic you actually engage in, whereas something like delirium was just zoom zoom or harvest which wasn’t even a league mechanic as much as a crafting update.
On that note, god I’m missing my harvest crafts so bad right now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I got an "Enamel Brooch" which any member can equip at lvl 4, but it has no stats at all. Anyone seen anything like that? (or know if they have a special use)

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I got an "Enamel Brooch" which any member can equip at lvl 4, but it has no stats at all. Anyone seen anything like that? (or know if they have a special use)
There are some lab enchants that don't display but are there a GGG dev said on reddit, so it's possible it's the same thing for these, probably worth keeping until they launch the league next week.

Apostolos

Gonna go devils advocate here, and , granted I haven’t entered a heist yet, but I’m thinking it will be a fun league once bugs are fixed and it’s actually tuned properly. It’s a mechanic you actually engage in, whereas something like delirium was just zoom zoom or harvest which wasn’t even a league mechanic as much as a crafting update.
On that note, god I’m missing my harvest crafts so bad right now.

I agree. They did address some of the on death crap and the bug leaving a heist. I still think its overtuned, but I do like the league mechanic so far. (of course synthesis was probably my favorite as I like the thinking/planning and more in depth stuff like that)

Apostolos

Also just fyi.. as you are escaping, I have found almost all (if not all) of my member equipment off of blue+ guards that gather outside a blocked door to stop you. Just keep an eye out as you run through for items that look odd. Hopefully Neversink updates to make them more highlighted

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
you can craft with it. alch, chaos, transumute, etc.

once you get a heist npc to level 4, you can equip it on them.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
So the reason my mercs couldnt get to level 4 was that they have specialties apparently. Except Huck, which is the jack of all trades. i was just unfortunate in which mercs i assigned to what mission.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Love when the game crashes/disconnects and you lose your Heist (green Heist at that). Fuck this league.

• 1Worf

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So the reason my mercs couldnt get to level 4 was that they have specialties apparently. Except Huck, which is the jack of all trades. i was just unfortunate in which mercs i assigned to what mission.

Their specialty is always the first skill in their list. All the others can only get to 3.

• 1Like

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Latest hotfix is good, no more alert for kills. Imagine thinking being penalized for killing stuff in an ARPG was a good idea.

• 1Like

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
random enemy npc chatter in heists is pretty awesome, and a previously missed feature.

• 1Like

Apostolos

Maybe a dumb question, but on a Grand Heist, can you enter one area, look at the curio boxes and leave to go to a different one if you have not set off the alarm, or will it just lock you out and make you return to the city?

The reason I ask is that I just went on one and after I escaped the first tunnel, I was unable to reach the 2nd and 3rd areas. I was under the impression you could do all 3.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
If you use an escape route you're currently fucked and donezo. Exit only. Don't leave the portal after doing a wing, either. They're fixing it so you'll be able to soon, but not yet.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea grand heists are turbo retarded right now. You can die and re-enter...sometimes? But if you take any escape or the main exit portal the whole thing is gone.

Entirely pointless currently given you can only loot maybe 1/3rd of the thing.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
I saw a comment that said you could spam Rogue Token portals until you get lucky to land back in your original instance, if you lose it when zoning out of Grand Heist. Can't confirm but maybe give it a try.

Also, in case anyone didn't know, you can press V near doors and chests to automatically set your rogue doin' work on it. I previously only used V to open the map in Incursion temples, didn't realize it had a real function!

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
not sure if it's a bug but not all my mercs have been hotkey'd to V, I think some were either N or M to do their thing. I figured it'd be the same hotkey you could set in delirium to end the fog, but apparently not.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Wonder how long before this gets nerfed. 48 hours?

fUAocSD.png

• 1Mother of God