Path of Exile

Xevy

Log Wizard
They've always had those slow-clear skills to truly show off the skills, but it'll be 190% MS zoom sploder builds in the end game like it always is. Chris even said himself people play these games fast to get more items and that's the name of the game, so that's where it will always end up.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea there is 0% chance that showcased pace of play lasts even until the end of the campaign really.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Not quite as good as his pre-Ritual trailer parody where he described one of the Atlas passives as "Einhar carries your shitty build harder", but still not bad.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Alright what's your patch wish lists? No QoL or harvest whining, balance only!

Delete trigger craft

Delete explode chest

Fortify only on strike skills now, remove the vigil from the game

Remove aura cluster jewels, enough fucking around with minor numbers here and there. Failed experiment, just end it.

Hell I'd be 100% on board with deleting all aura scaling/reservation scaling. Fuck supports, fuck "party" play. No one does that but RMT cucks and like 4 streamers.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I like and hate the trigger craft (specifically the trigger socketed spell). It helps most of those builds do decent damage (ex frost dot builds, it automates stuff for summoners, but they really don't need it as they do massive damage without). But really if the skills need that to play smoothly/do decent damage, maybe the issue should be resolved with the invdividual skills not doing enough damage (at the top end).

Having said that, I'm waffling between: triad (cold) skeletons (uses trigger sockedted), ED/cont/bane/SR type guy, Cold DOt (uses trigger socketed, and a burning arrow ele.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I dislike automating gameplay as a general rule. It also rules out nearly every unique weapon for many builds because of how insanely powerful it is.
Arcanist Brand is almost the exact same, functionally. Refreshing Wave of Conviction and a curse is not interesting gameplay.

I see your point regarding slot competition, but maybe that's the cost?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Reading through the list it does appear to be all nerfs. Hell, the majority of this entire post is nerfs.
Indeed. Though, by themselves, I can't say I can't disagree with many of them. Altogether, this is going to be quite the sucker punch to the player base. And I still can't say I disagree.

A few of them were like FUCKING FINALLY(beast splitting and fracturing delirious maps). A few were also "did you even play test this originally?": divergent berserk and chain breaker.

Builds I have planned dodged almost everything, somehow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Exsanguinate mines trickster. I’m not even gonna Pob. I was 50/50 even playing this league so now it’s tuck around league.

also site down. And please leave trigger craft! It’s like my favorite craft in the fucking game.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Arcanist Brand is almost the exact same, functionally. Refreshing Wave of Conviction and a curse is not interesting gameplay.

I see your point regarding slot competition, but maybe that's the cost?

Wave and a curse also shouldn't just be gigantic free piles of damage for the cost of a single affix on your wand though surely? I don't mind spending some gem slots and a hotbar spot on something like storm brand + curse on hit to up your boss dps, but just getting it all for nearly free for general clear bugs me.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Wave and a curse also shouldn't just be gigantic free piles of damage for the cost of a single affix on your wand though surely? I don't mind spending some gem slots and a hotbar spot on something like storm brand + curse on hit to up your boss dps, but just getting it all for nearly free for general clear bugs me.
I'd rather get rid of the tedium than get rid of the QoL that massages away the tedium. I've put blade blast on my trigger setup if I had nothing better. PoE has a larger issue where they don't know how to develop interesting and complex gameplay that fits in their current speed. Trigger setups go away when they solve that.

That said, I never depend upon what I put in weapon trigger for general clear. The 4s cooldown makes it too unreliable.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Best patch ever just for this

Capture.PNG

• 1Worf