Path of Exile

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lol, that manifesto takes a wrecking ball to pretty much the entire meta of last league. Maybe even the last 3 leagues. Harvest nerfs aren't even the half of it compared to all of that. Taken all together, I think it's going to be fine. There's going to be some broken or abusable stuff that's found, but it's going to be all NEW broken/abusable stuff... so who cares! I think the mantra overall was "let's make it a lot harder/costlier for players to eliminate the downsides of the powerful mechanics that we've introduced in the last year or so."

And I'm also on team Deathwing Deathwing : the couple of builds that I'm looking at don't seem to have been touched!

GiganticRegularChick-size_restricted.gif

Nola

Trakanon Raider
ED still untouched. I bet if it wasn’t such a boring play style it would get nerfed.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
More effort into that manifesto than effort into things that will actually impact the game. Every few months GGG gets on a manifesto binge and then in 3 months another to bring up all the stuff that didn't change since the last one.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol that chainbreaker nerf , PLUS i just saw they nerfed the shit outta divergent berserk HAHA. im reminded of that simpsons gif where that kid is like 'stop stop hes already dead'

Xevy

Log Wizard
That's some good balance. Get rekt, everyone who copies meta shitlord builds.

Every build I've ever played except maybe Bladeblast or Blade Vortex Chieftans untouched. Feels good.

FEELS RIGHTEOUS!

Also ED got nerfed a bit with the quiver nerfs. Should make the chaos quivers apply to arrow damage and not spell damage.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Self curse got nerfed, will need to reevaluate.

Yeah that sucks, but truth is with explosions nerfed, self curse nerfed, go go go go farming is mostly out I think. But it will still be OK, because I think their changes to loot will make up for it. In short, I think they are trying to slow the game down.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that sucks, but truth is with explosions nerfed, self curse nerfed, go go go go farming is mostly out I think. But it will still be OK, because I think their changes to loot will make up for it. In short, I think they are trying to slow the game down.
There are still plenty of ways to clear just as fast. Projectiles, especially when supplemented but not depending upon explosions, can clear faster.

My plans are flame wall kinetic blast. Transition into worm blaster(that I fully expect nerfed tomorrow).

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
All plans revolve around reap currently.

Maybe bladestorm if the numbers on the bleed they are adding stack up?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
God I'm really going to miss that BV occy. That was the most fun I've had in poe in 5+ years.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
ronne ronne How many times you going to forget the shit clear on that skill?
It is a fun skill though, but for how it clears I found perforate with a savior to be as good with better single target upside.

I’m planning reap with glad or exsanguinate mines with trickster. My CoC inquis took a big survivability hit with the jump to 35% on blood and sand and incoming vitality nerf with corrupted soul nerf. Oh well.

also, we’ll have to see but I bet HH is way more available. And frankly anytime I’ve slapped that on a build it clears like a beast anyway.

I think CoC with headhunter is gonna be back up there.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been PoBing a bunch of ignite and/or flamewall elementalists. But low life chieftain seems interesting just because they get so much recovery.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Been PoBing a bunch of ignite and/or flamewall elementalists. But low life chieftain seems interesting just because they get so much recovery.
I haven't been into POB with it, but the other interesting thing with LL to me is vaal pact. Since it gives pretty much anyone doing the petrified blood stuff slayer leech, I wonder how good going hard into leech and max leech will be with it. I've pretty much always avoided it because I find having at least some kind of regen too much of a safety blanket to abandon, but this might change things.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Question about rerolling for the more experienced players. Typically I reroll from my league start too early and basically level up another league starter and never get to endgame because it takes so long to gear up and level gems etc. This league I think I’m going to stick with my league starter until I have about 50 ex. That way when I hit level 70 I can buy a full set of endgame gear and with level 21/20 gems and try to knock out some bosses. Is that what you guys typically do?