Path of Exile

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
30% more base damage and damage effectiveness on bladestorm?

Time to play that trash skill again I guess.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Literally everything nerfed, lol. Those patch notes are like 99% nerfs across the board. Defense, offense...blech!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Tough to read even with the forewarning. Didn't see anything in there about flask charges gained being reduced in maps. Cinderswallow Urn is dead. Bottled Faith still looks pretty damn good(AURABOT FLASK). Staunching no longer removes bleeding, just provides 1s of immunity. Didn't see anything about curse mods on maps. Rolling maps is going to be fucking fun. Alch and go? No; go.

Spectral Shield Throw looks interesting?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
SST looks OP as fuck.

Archmage in complete shambles.

Slams still gonna be the "best" for HC and SSF.

Xevy

Log Wizard
These notes are rough, but at least a lot of the "I WONT PLAY THIS LEAGUE PEOPLE"

will actually not play this time.

Corrupted blood flasks still removes corrupting blood. They just reworded it really weird.

Conc path/Ice Crash totems are going to be fucking insane though. They buffed both and the buff to Ice Crash is very ???? as it full converts to cold and already had one of the highest damage modifiers in the game. I get that it's to replace the complete neutralization of Seismic cry, but with the new totem support you're just asking for some sick totems build with Inq and crit or something. Or cold to fire Chieftain.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Staunching no longer removes bleeding

I'm going to die so much.

edit - I'm still a noob and I'm looking forward to this league but if it goes completely horribly this little casual doggie is going to mosey on to something else.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Catalysts no longer affect the chances of rolling related modifiers on jewellery through crafting, and Quality on jewellery is no longer removed when crafting with specific Currency.

Not that anyone here was using them in this fashion. But I bet it will cost GGG more in good faith currency, this is like the Perandus Coin change.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand the changes to Hypothermia and Bonechill. They basically aren't useful for cold DOT anymore, right?

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Catalyst change is actually the biggest nerf to my league lol.

I used catalysts and chaos spam to craft almost all my jewelry, big fuckin F there.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
This league is going to be complete trash to play, again, but the SSFHC race to 100 is going to be amazing.

The RIP clips to ailments alone are going to be glorious.

• 1Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
(if you have a Cursor Microtransaction equipped, this will be used in-game).

Cursor microtransactions? What in the fuck!?

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
This feels like China teamed up with the Democrats to ruin my fun grinding game. I just wanted to play video games, man. The economy, the culture, the jobs, and now fucking PoE is going in the same direction.

China and the Democrats, ruining everything.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This league is going to be complete trash to play, again, but the SSFHC race to 100 is going to be amazing.

The RIP clips to ailments alone are going to be glorious.

Careful or you will get a 10 page manifesto in which nothing will change other than more manifestos.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This feels like China teamed up with the Democrats to ruin my fun grinding game. I just wanted to play video games, man. The economy, the culture, the jobs, and now fucking PoE is going in the same direction.

China and the Democrats, ruining everything.

This league is transitory, just like inflation. Right? right?

• 1Worf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I mean the whole thing that stinks about all this bullshit is where was this Chris big brain bullshit in the past 10+ leagues when they actually power creeped the fuck out of this game to begin with with massive uptick in player power? Crafting, the gems, the new skills, new supports.. more crafting shit, the cluster jewels..etc..etc... All to be fucking nerfed in the matter of 2 leagues. Way to run your game and way to make people hate these massive fucking nerfs now, lol.

I understand power creep and I understand how all this shit can get out of hand, but come on, they are literally changing the way the game feels at its core. Everything from speed, mana, power, down to even nerfing defenses.

I dont really care, I have not played in the past few leagues, and definitely not going to play this one lol. But I will be watching the streamers which usually play HC with skills they hate, because all their favorites got the fucking dick. Skills that are more annoying to use because of all the QOL nerfed...

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
My primary concern is that things will just feel bad. Path of Exile is pretty sweet on the dopamine hits when everything clicks together and the thing you are doing just feels good to do. The damage nerfs are less a problem if things are still going to feel good but the combination of mana cost increases, flask nerfs, and ailment protection nerfs are going to make things feel really, really bad a lot of the time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Meh. Literally the only thing that bothers me is the mechanical change to triggers. That’s it. I mean Spellslinger. Lol. The rest of the shit is fine, but I still think 90% of drops being ass is a problem. I’d like to see their campaign boss rules applied to the endgame bosses (not map bosses), but like Sirus, conq, shit like that.

I think maps in general are rewarding enough.