Path of Exile

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Holy shit, no bloat AND they are removing old content. Who has naked pictures of Chris Wilson in lipstick as blackmail?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys laugh but you're gonna miss your -6 physical damage taken from hits.

You know what I'm not gonna miss is the word krangle.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Scourge was the best in map mechanic they've added in years. Of course, we knew it wasn't going core. Just remove the item bake and let me keep the double map density. I will die on this hill.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Scourge was the best in map mechanic they've added in years. Of course, we knew it wasn't going core. Just remove the item bake and let me keep the double map density. I will die on this hill.

Hahaha, you silly bitch. Do you think you're supposed to have fun while playing this game? No, if there are streamers, failed streamers, and no-lifers playing the game like a job then you have to play it like a job too.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm so mad at you all for getting me to look at the PoE subreddit again. That place is such a fucking joke.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What would you pay for private leagues where certain mechanics, even non-core ones, were enabled?

IDK if map density should be a positive for a mechanic. Should a mechanic be judged by itself without the implicit economic value?

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
What would you pay for private leagues where certain mechanics, even non-core ones, were enabled?

IDK if map density should be a positive for a mechanic. Should a mechanic be judged by itself without the implicit economic value?
GGG's current options for private leagues are absolute garbage. I'm not a fan of tedium being used for difficulty. Feels like a cash grab. Maybe they're good for streamer content. If there were game-mechanic/vendor options then I'd be interested. Free HH private league? Could I also pay extra for QoL changes then?

As to economic value, Scourge league was less rewarding than Legion or Heist. My results on baked maps were pretty lackluster overall; they were great for certain tier map sustain. But the currency/uniques that the in-map mechanic gives is perfect. IMO, it is the level that the core game should be.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider

I'd love to play, even if I had to pay for it, even SSF, the game at specific points where I had a really fun build. Delirium & brand insanity as an example of that, if you could play within that patch range with the associated drops / skills as they were.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
GGG's current options for private leagues are absolute garbage. I'm not a fan of tedium being used for difficulty. Feels like a cash grab. Maybe they're good for streamer content. If there were game-mechanic/vendor options then I'd be interested. Free HH private league? Could I also pay extra for QoL changes then?

As to economic value, Scourge league was less rewarding than Legion or Heist. My results on baked maps were pretty lackluster overall; they were great for certain tier map sustain. But the currency/uniques that the in-map mechanic gives is perfect. IMO, it is the level that the core game should be.
It is weird that they haven't fleshed out the private leagues more. There's quite a lot of low hanging fruit available. Instead they're working on Chris' self flagellation league. I was mainly asking to see just how much you were willing to die on said hill ;)

Fair enough. But that doesn't have to come from density itself. I found Scourge's density misleading and made map clearing unsatisfactory, especially if you got a non-linear map with shitty non-Scourge density right at the start. If you liked Scourge for the high amount of directly useful currency and uniques it gave, then I agree.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Definitely, the scourge buff played a large role in how rewarding the density was. The density made mapping fun. If I were to do a zoom-zoom ARGP that would be my goal for end game mapping.

Edit: Scourge was just another illustration that linear layouts work better in this game. Same with delirium.

Last edited:

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got 37 challenges this league so i was a fan for sure, but running every map twice over for the rest of time would be a drag.
Best would be scourge but with a delirium mirror instead of alternate dimension that ports you back to where you entered.
Could also remove delirium with it's grey on grey on grey and grasping hands.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah. I’ll probably dip into this league. Leagues that redo the atlas are generally really fun and a true expansion.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Maybe if the league mechanic is amazeballs. The atlas changes and the new endgame will be around for a year or three.

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
Holy shit, no bloat AND they are removing old content. Who has naked pictures of Chris Wilson in lipstick as blackmail? If we had nudes, he'd be fixing trade.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Holy shit, no bloat AND they are removing old content. Who has naked pictures of Chris Wilson in lipstick as blackmail? If we had nudes, he'd be fixing trade.

Jokes on you, some no-life group that makes their living off POE already has nudes and is forcing him to NOT fix trade.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

The bots grabbing trades before you can even see them, and map trading in general are the biggest actual problems.

• 1Like