Path of Exile

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

So between this and

1643763915384.png

we Shrine boys right?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Hey dudes. I’m a fan of the game, but the man and family eating up all of my playtime.

I’ve done super simple builds in the past and gotten to maps - enkis arch witch and lightning bow for example.

Any super basic SSF starter recommendations for my smooth brain to handle ? I’ll look up the build, but want ease of use and access to it’d fairly early in the game if possible. Thanks a bunch lads
Limited time and SSF is usually not a good combination. What's your goals?

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
There are so many good atlas passives. It's gonna be pretty hard to fuck this up no matter what direction you want to take it.

Personally so far

I think harby (is on map device, 2 for 4c) looks good. 1 harby free, Double shard drops, shards can be currency, 25% chance to be powerful.
And 1 essence/map and its doubled if shrieking is also good, and its completely passive and will take no time/map. (ofc if you take 20 minutes per for super juiced maps it's not so great)

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey dudes. I’m a fan of the game, but the man and family eating up all of my playtime.

I’ve done super simple builds in the past and gotten to maps - enkis arch witch and lightning bow for example.

Any super basic SSF starter recommendations for my smooth brain to handle ? I’ll look up the build, but want ease of use and access to it’d fairly early in the game if possible. Thanks a bunch lads
Play zombies or skeletons or both. Basic minions like those can take you far in the game with some basic cheap uniques like the queens decree and a tabula.

That should get your feet wet until your comfortable trying more advanced builds.

I don't mean Skeleton mages either, just raw physical warrior skeletons.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Really excited about the Atlas passive tree affecting every map. I think the Bestiary ring and Delve rings will be good.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Early on the "Shape the _____" perks are very good to help you get your atlas rolling. Also anything that flat adds "an additional" to every map is nice. After you hit deep red maps and you're doing bosses you'll be able to reshape a bunch of shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Someone asked if they could just do traveler nodes and skip the rest to get more adjacent maps till they built up their atlas and then respec since the respec orbs are not that expensive and you can buy them from a vendor.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think I'm gonna start nightblade helix, this league looks really fun but not sure how much I'll get into it with Lost Ark coming out 4 days later.

• 1Solidarity

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’ve made one new character in standard. And I don’t think I traded but for one ring to fix mana costs. I was able to shop my own stash lol. I forget how much amazing shit you end the league with.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What content adds juice without slowing you down?

Essence, Ambush, Metamorph, and Bestiary are almost free.
Delirium depending on how good you are at picking up rewards as they drop and keeping up with the fog.
Rogue Exiles? But they've never felt rewarding.
Beyond, depending on how well your build cleans up staggered adds.
Domination adds packs but rarely seems rewarding.

What am I forgetting?

• 1Like

Borzak

I logged in and all my settings are reset to default, key bindings, audio etc, chat etc...

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
with ritual being 13c I was wondering what everyone's opinion on it was on how worth it as there are no more + levels to the mobs in them. I had thought about going for all the nodes, but not sure how worth it they will be.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
All you dudes asking about helix starts just use this POB. It's way better optimized than my shitty raider was, and looks much easier to scale early on with bad gear.

If you're in SC trade and want to scale to omega boss DPS respec to raider once you can afford +frenzy charge gear.

Borzak

No longer get map bonus going forward for completing maps like before right? Just what is on the atlas tree?