Path of Exile

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Seeing as they don't give a shit, is it worth doing anything besides:
  1. Mirror Image: Echoist + Soul Conduit
  2. Treant Horde: Toxic + Sentinel + Steel-Infused
  3. Assassin: Deadeye + Vampiric
  4. Rejuvenating: Gargantuan + Vampiric
I wonder if it would be better for GGG to be open about their low effort leagues.

If you're just mashing shit together and zipping about the really basic haste+frost/fire/lightning trash combines for three armor/weapons/jewelry exceed expectations as basically anything can drop. Synthesis, Betrayal, Temple mods, etc. and the dudes are all chumps.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I got past my frustrating plateau with the build and I am chewing through red maps easy peasy now.

Just did Infinite Hunger for the first time. Cost me a couple of lives, then I paused to look at a video, then I was fine lol.

Edit - I feel the lack of Pride (lol) during boss fights tho, for real.

Best thing I have crafted this league is a Crit flask with Increased Crit during flask effect, gain charges when hit, and Flask usage when it is full. That shit is up pretty much full time. This is the low standard by which I measure my crafting.

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Is there some undocumented features? The preview looked pathetic, even taking away a useful search bar and replacing it with a pulldown.

You can set it to search for any amount of recipes you want at once, so just pick which ever ones you like and it'll only ever highlight the pieces you need for those.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shits amazing. Still dunno if I'm going to try a new build yet with elden ring around the corner. But I feel ill come back to this league before it's end

Xevy

Log Wizard
Battle pass is probably 100% too much, $15 would probably be better, but I wouldn't buy it anyways as I don't care for skins. The outrage is hilarious though, people trying to justify "needing" MTX and making it seem like 117 objectives are "impossible". Classic PoE communtiy crybabies.

Still wish they expanded the Arch Nemesis inventory. Stacks of 5-10 for each would've be great, but I'm sure people would want to store more than that of stuff like Treant Horde. Can't ever win with the community, but I think they'll figure something out with Nem mod inventory.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The army of angry poors shitting their pants over this skin bundle is pretty amazing to read.

Skins are all crap tho and being tied to those uniques seems lame in general? Probably way better off with a supporter back.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You can set it to search for any amount of recipes you want at once, so just pick which ever ones you like and it'll only ever highlight the pieces you need for those.
Ah, they didn't ditch the search bar either. Thought I saw that in preview. It's an improvement, but doesn't do anything to address the ridiculous inventory management game.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think the skins are pretty cool. In contrast to other Poe mtx it actually seems like decent value to me.
The nemesis changes are welcome alltough i don't know if i will start seriously interactic with it again, it just slows me down too much when i could just run another map.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm not sure it's even a problem with nemesis being unrewarding. I think it's the new influence being way way WAY too rewarding.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's targeted farming verses rng farming. RNG with the influence wards, even though it's only 4 things really. You can treant horde + any combo you want to make it rain anything you need.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Reading this thread is really amazing. It reads like every Xevy and Ronne post was merged from an entirely different thread.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The only issue I have with it is that it puts a second shop button on the same screen.

shop.png