Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Super prepared borzak would put an exalt in the guild bank and quit before the league even started.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Kind of weird, I was bummed there wasn't any changes and thought it'd hurt the league start especially for people who got burnt out fairly quickly last league, but a lot of people seem to be on early practicing builds and shit. Kind of wonder if the 'no changes' deal will actually be a boon for player population.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
lol @ Mage blood card btw. That's total bullshit.

I asked GGG for a mageblood card the moment mageblood was announced, and they said that there were going to be no new div cards for awhile because their backlog was too great (Their div cards are still frozen btw).

Whomever got that card got special treatment, no question.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol @ Mage blood card btw. That's total bullshit.

I asked GGG for a mageblood card the moment mageblood was announced, and they said that there were going to be no new div cards for awhile because their backlog was too great (Their div cards are still frozen btw).

Whomever got that card got special treatment, no question.

The 3.18 boss race is gonna be adding 8 new div cards, should be interesting to see what they come up with for those.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
One bonus of running the same buld as last league, use the same mtx again you you bought to make the attack more visible.

• 1Solidarity

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Ok I changed my mind, and decided to try skele mages this league. If anyone gets a Dead Reckoning can you save it for me? <3

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Ok I changed my mind, and decided to try skele mages this league. If anyone gets a Dead Reckoning can you save it for me? <3

I was skele mages last league and it was the first time I went 40/40 on what was/is my only level 100 character. They're great. I made it harder for myself than I needed to by refusing to settle in on exactly what the fuck I was doing (kept leaning spectres) but once I committed it was baller.

Five link Fleshcrafter is better than a Tabula.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
They basically play like totems, right?

Sorta but they also do have some mobility putting the playstyle between something like syndicate operatives and totems. One of the cluster jewels makes them immune to damage for four seconds so on some encounters you're mashing the button pretty often and others you let 'em run.

Vaal Summon Skeletons is just a massive fucking button. Pick a good spot to mash it and bosses just fall right over.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?

Yea this is gonna be minion start for me as well I think. I'm pretty convinced they drop rates on stuff like omniscience are going to be gutted, and given popularity of lightning strke/helix these days the price for omni setups or any relevant ascendancy jewels is gonna be through the roof.

Skellies I can just walk in to a Sirus fight literally naked and mostly be fine, so I'll let the dust settle for a week or so and see how things look before playing anything that requires any kind of specific gearing.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was pretty into the idea of RF inq at first but felt like it would be the meta build so wanted to avoid it.
And when i then decided on Champ LS i could hardly find any new videos about it (why i asked about leveling it before) so thought it was safe-ish.
Now of course it seems to be everywhere but i already did some practice so i'm not changing, can only hope omni isnt too outrageously pricey.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I looked into skelly mage but have decided against it for no particular reason. Same league starter I did last league, LS raider. Same thing, no particular reason. I did it through red maps and then changed last league. Probably the same this league maybe into skelly mage. My usual glacial pace through the campaign will probably be even slower now. I don't do a lot of bossing. Now if I could get a 7ex drop first map I ran again that would be fine.

• 1Mother of God

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Trying to decide between non-cyclone Holy Relic or fire-convert Exsanguinate mines.

6g283o.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Oh please, surely you've heard of Exsanguinate + Mines.

Holy Relic isn't new either, but it does seem a bit obscure. The idea is eventually to use Flicker Strike. Would start off with Static Strike instead.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually league started ele hit and it's actually pretty good, the flat ele carries pretty well on shit gear.

Haven't played an ele hit character yet and picked up both combat focus jewels for a chaos each. I really don't know how to scale it best but I'll figure it out eventually.

So far it's pretty good on a 4 link, i was one shotting blue packs with a bow i picked up on the beach lol