Path of Exile

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Only thing that can save GGG is PoE2.

Do people not get that there is no PoE2?

It's just another update but larger. Just a new campaign, weapons and system changes with the weapons / links. It's all still the same game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Bubbles has a hard time understanding information that is not presented as a ladyboy ranking chart.

• 1Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
anyone ever buy ex for $? Last few times i've played I'm running into problems with not having enough time to farm enough currency to keep up with the inflation of items I need, figure i'll just buy ex early and looking for a reputable source.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Not sure I'd call it inflation so much as the economy falling apart as the league ends. Buying ex might be fruitless unless you're confident that niche will stay intact. Might want to check the guild bank unless ronne ronne yoinked it all.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure I'd call it inflation so much as the economy falling apart as the league ends. Buying ex might be fruitless unless you're confident that niche will stay intact. Might want to check the guild bank unless ronne ronne yoinked it all.

oh no I don't want it now, i'm talking at the start of a league. or rather, like a week in

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
anyone ever buy ex for $? Last few times i've played I'm running into problems with not having enough time to farm enough currency to keep up with the inflation of items I need, figure i'll just buy ex early and looking for a reputable source.

635520020160086182-country.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

you can buy my stuff at the end of every HC

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
G2G and pick one of the larger merchants.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I dunno how I wanna do this physical and lightning dmg. Is it terrible unless you straight convert it to full lightning?

Want to do inpulsa, kit feast, lightning impresence and rest rares.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Player auctions has always been good but these days with how I hear about perma bans and appeals being as reliable as a fart in the wind I'd be too scared to loose all my mtx.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I dunno how I wanna do this physical and lightning dmg. Is it terrible unless you straight convert it to full lightning?

Want to do inpulsa, kit feast, lightning impresence and rest rares.

Probably. Scaling two different damage types generally is too difficult to be worth it. The phys to lightning gem is really strong though, and you can get another full 50% conversion from temple gloves + eldritch implicit now, so getting to full lightning is very doable.