Path of Exile

Xevy

Log Wizard
1687990238544.png

Imagine if it was really true. A real Tabula Rasa, if you will.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

Bleh. Could have sworn Chris said something about not wanting to schedule anything in NZ after ExileCon because you'll want to play immediately following it.

Better not get another shallow league like Crucible. Definitely going to have to find another game to play.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone upgraded their rig recently? Does CPU cache(like AMD's X3D parts) or VRAM make a big difference in PoE? I'd like to do Delerium farming again and my 1060 6GB just ain't cutting it.

I think I've decided on Ryzen 7600 or i5-13400F. I prefer power efficient parts with lower TDP as they tend to need less cooling and be less noisy. I'd buy a 3DX CPU if it wasn't relegated to much higher ends of the market.

Video cards kinda sucks right now. AMD parts are power hogs, which usually correlates to noise. I'd buy a 4060 Ti if they hadn't slapped 8Gb of VRAM on it(and a premium price, thanks AI).

Xevy

Log Wizard
It took me almost a YEAR to get my guildmate to upgrade his RAM from 16gb to 32gb and to a higher clock rate like 3300 or something, but it helped his game immensely. He was doing that duo aura bot thing too so he was running VERY juiced maps and said it handled it really well. So if your RAM is older and you're not at least 32gb and 3000hz that can help a lot.

Not sure about the VRAM, I've monitored it with my 2060S with the in game metrics and it doesn't look like it hits full VRAM usage ever even in overboard league shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Love how literally the only thing besides FGC content is POE content on twitch and when I go there its not on my front page, its nowhere in my recommended. What an absolute shit website.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

poe 2 will be a separate client. they decided to split them so as to ensure poe2 won't be hamstrung by old mechanics. all microtansactions/account will be shared however.

Caliane

"spear focused huntress". I think we knew it, but still.

enemies are dropping gold.

6 acts.

most melee skills have movement built in.
mouse near player, will stay in place, mouse far with leap towards mouse.
can turn while attacking.

space bar to dodge roll. no cd. unlimited. doesnt get stuck we swear. no invul frames, however targeted attacks will miss. aoe wont. all classes.

appears to have an auto or aoe loot.

bosses arent immune to cc/freeze. uses a poise system. each cc, inreases th amount of cc needed to reapply cc.

Last edited:
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
unlimited movement tied to each class like a roll (maybe others for other classes?) seems insane.

ANIMATION CANCELABLE!!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The monk gameplay is EXACTLY what I was hoping they could bring into PoE2. Praise!

I'm impressed.

Last edited: