Path of Exile

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
LOL they only needed to have an "average" ExileCon and they're dropping fucking haymakers on Blizzard this whole demo.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They need to add cross-progression. It's glaring omission from this game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

eating dinner so, not giong to add notes for this section. just going to mention this weapon swap thing.
can assign weapon sets to weapons, and using a skill will swap to that weapon.

edit:
adding some of the things I noted while eating.
passives added from books can be swapped via afore mentioned weapon swap on the fly.
no more mana reservation. spirit is the new reservation bar. a separate resource specifically for reservation.

all caster weapons now have innate magic attacks, instead of melee ones. staff giving a fireball spell, or staff giving a buff that boosts next spell cast, etc.
Skill gems now drop blank. you can pick what skill they are. not sure my thoughts on that.

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
this league looks pretty solid too.
I remain skeptical. It definitely looks quirky and unique, however whether its worth it to run? Hopefully the rewards feel good.

edit: meaning the league mechanics, all the base changes look fucking awesome.

Caliane

yeah, those MTX are incredable.

they never addressed the gold dropping. nor minimap. no mention of character customation either.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Anyone know where I can watch this rebroadcast?

Shit I fucking missed it, lol.

Never mind, found it!

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Poe 2 visually and moment to moment definetly look good, but I'm a bit worried about the expectation they seem to have that i'll want to use 4 different active skills.