Path of Exile

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm on soft Mayhem and my friend wanted to collect as many ghosts with Voll as he could. 5. 5 Ghosts. Luckily for me, I'm ranged. Unluckily for my friend, he was cleave with 3.5khp in Merci dried Lakes.

The loot was not worth it.

Caliane

arcane surge is baffling. needs a nerf/removed.

put it on your movement skill, warcry, orb of storms, decoy totem...

Last edited:

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, this is pretty much screaming Mjollner/Cospris. I hope they bring the spell damage down; 30% should be max level.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Beta realm is patching! 1.86 gigs.

I will be playing a Lightning Strike Raider. Account name is Jonkimble if you wanna group up!

Last edited:

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
With Decay Support getting the axe I was thinking of doing pathfinder elemental BV with the changes but it sucks so much for clearspeed =/

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm with ya on decay support

I think it's brutality that removes elemental damage and gives up to 54% physical dmg so I'm looking at that for a lacerate build

Thing is I wanna know how reflect finally ends up

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Had to work and couldn't even make a Mayhem HC character, started on friday and just hit 85 on a tri crit trapper saboteur 30 seconds before the league ended, phew, what a blast.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
The next league has halved the mod values of Mayhem, but is non-void. I might actually jump in, always wanted to try a SRS necro

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Just gotta remove that game locking up even with everything at lowest settings monster

Rip 8k ES to a normal lock box in zone 9 lvls lower with no mods just dicking around till a pal got on ugh

Might actually hafta make a hotkey that disables all my network devices or something cuz the game wouldn't force close either

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This is why I would never play HC. 10% exp loss is fucked enough when 1/2 of your deaths are from lag.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

I dont play standard. so logically, yeah. its pointless to care. But, there is some bizarre subtle desire to accrue advancement, regardless.

at minimum, it means MTX will be available.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Do you guys play a lot of non-league? I'm not sure why non-voided is a big deal.
As Caliane said, it's kind of nice for your efforts to not be deleted at the end. I even log into standard from time to time and try organize my stash after years of neglect. I log off 10 minutes later when I realize it's fucking impossible.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I at least get all my currency into my currency stash, jack off, then log off after 10 minutes. maxed out another alteration slot fap fap fap!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user