Path of Exile

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
What was the other skill that worked like this? Click to cast, click again to detonate. Was a lot of work if I remember, compared to any cast while channeling build.

It's the cold orb one I think and ya I messed around with it, these mechanics are an asspain.

Caliane

blade flurry is also, "hold. let go. hold let go." or, you can just hold.

frost bolt, and vortex/ice nova have special interactions.
if you cast frost bolt, then vortex or ice nova while targeting a frost bolt. the frost bolt will turn into the vortex or nova. (as opposed to being centered on you.)

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
blade flurry is also, "hold. let go. hold let go." or, you can just hold.

frost bolt, and vortex/ice nova have special interactions.
if you cast frost bolt, then vortex or ice nova while targeting a frost bolt. the frost bolt will turn into the vortex or nova. (as opposed to being centered on you.)

The problem is in the having to target the bolt. If you could just hit a detonate button and they all detonate that would be much better.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Is trading generally active during these mini leagues/races? Thinking of trying Turmoil but it's going to suck if nobody is trading.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Gonna go with a Doomfletch Prism Shrapnel Shot Pathfinder. Required unique items would be a Doomfletch Prism and Shrapnel Shot's jewels. Some stretch uniques would be Vinktar's, Wise Oak, Drillneck, Lioneye's Fall, and Atziri's Promise.

Realistic or should I shoot for lower?

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
It'll probably take a while for you to be able to get a Doomfletch Prism so you'll most likely be spending your time with another bow.

I'll most likely be Sunder Raider cause that shit flies fast.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
2 week race starting in a couple hours. Think imma go frostbolt totem hierophant. I need to get invited into the foh guild since i've been playing so much, who's does the inviting?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I would expect nothing less. People love some goofy fucking names for this game.

lol ya I rotate between that and diklips for these types of games

Use to play D3 and counterstrike with a dude who when he talked shit would call people diklips (trying to be racist). Was hilarious so I started using it.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jonkimble is my account name but I usually go with either BootyWizard420 or MisterFister69.

Just cause I'm 31 doesn't mean I'm not 13.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
2 week race starting in a couple hours. Think imma go frostbolt totem hierophant. I need to get invited into the foh guild since i've been playing so much, who's does the inviting?

Couple hours? I thought it started at 9PM EST.

Also, I wish they salted character names so I could just name every character Derpwing.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm waiting at the start point in game if anyone wants to invite me to guild

pubicsniffer

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I've been playing this game for the last little bit. I really don't know how anything works, I'm kinda just playing through very slowly, and ocd killing everything and exploring everything. I never really played diablo or any similar games before either, but this seems fun so far. But holy shit is it complex, there's so many modifiers and stats and conditional things. I kinda like that about it tho.

Anyway, playing under the name "Rulauder", if someone could throw me an invite.