Path of Exile

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The highest DPS possible in game is Beserker BF with elemental damage. Molten Strike setup properly and Barrage both decimate him as well but aren't the highest DPS.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah and that starting at other classes starts is soooo good. I just learned about that a week or so ago, I had no idea they could do that until I saw Mathil's tree.

I

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Hematophagy gives DPS while leeching and Vitality Void doesnt is really the only reason why. I cant use BM like Byr said, I just use Grace and Vuln on Blasphemy.

Tuco Tuco Blade Flurry is still king you can do this version or there's a Beserker version thats the same pretty much as well. I'm actually doing a raider version of this to do my end game grinds on for my last challenge, if youre interested in raider I can post my pastebin.

Forum - Scion - [3.0]End-Game ClawFlurry up to 26-88+ Million DPS,Reflect/Stun Immune! (Shaper/Guardians/UberAtziri) - Path of Exile
I think I want to do a Marauder just to explore a different part of the skill tree if that makes sense. Would you say that this forum post is a pretty solid guide to follow?

Forum - Marauder - [3.0.0] [BLADE FLURRY 16M DPS] [berserk] (Uber аtziri / Shаper / T16 videos) - Path of Exile

And how does it compare with Raider?

Last edited:

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
A++ Thats the Russian dude I was talking about, thats an awesome guide.
And not to reject your fine advice, but reading more about it, it seems like the blade flurry is a glass cannon build focused on single-target stuff. Which sounds kinda close to what I have now in terms of playstyle at least, do you have any good recommendations for tank builds, or are tank builds in PoE non-hardcore retarded because it's all about clear speed anyway?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
And not to reject your fine advice, but reading more about it, it seems like the blade flurry is a glass cannon build focused on single-target stuff. Which sounds kinda close to what I have now in terms of playstyle at least, do you have any good recommendations for tank builds, or are tank builds in PoE non-hardcore retarded because it's all about clear speed anyway?

Yeah its for sure a boss killer build, specifically for things like Shaper. Frost Blades is a good clearing skill but its pretty bad at single target. For being a tank type and killing bosses I am not sure what would work to be honest, I am a yolo DPS player and I just dodge =/

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah its for sure a boss killer build, specifically for things like Shaper. Frost Blades is a good clearing skill but its pretty bad at single target. For being a tank type and killing bosses I am not sure what would work to be honest, I am a yolo DPS player and I just dodge =/
I'd probably get bored if I played a char that slowly chewed everything to death. I'll try out blade flurry berserker once I hit 90 on my frostblades, thanks!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So I'm almost 90 with my Frostblades and have her pretty well geared (maybe 100c worth of stuff). I'm just demolishing maps and having trouble with bosses like every other frostblades.

I kinda planned to get to this point and roll a second character that complements my Frostbalde build by being really good at killing bosses. What's a good option? I've played a freezing pulse witch and now a frostblades raider. I'd kind of like to play a marauder type that can go toe-to-toe and facetank stuff down like a savage.

What's arguably the best build to kill shaper/ guardians / lab etc?

I'm in the same boat, have probably 1500 worth of chaos and am thinking of rerolling. Still not sure what though.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

There's tons of tank builds o ut there that can do ridiculous clear speeds. Bosses will take a little longer but honestly not by much unless your comparing GG DPS builds. The more time on the boss equates to more DPS that way so for every 2-3 times more a guy with 5 times your DPS is dodging it narrows the variance a bit.

Suggestions off the top of my head
Earthquake
Zerk RF (not a great boss clearer)
Inquis (insert spell)/RF (can do anything)
WC Totems

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
Sounds like this type of game just isn't for you. I've never heard the inventory being a point of contention for playing the game.

I'm going to preface this post by saying that I love this game, spent money on it, it shits all over D3, it's the best ARPG out there, etc.

But I would agree that this game has some significant QoL issues regarding inventory.

My wish list would be:

* currency auto-pickup (PLEASE)
* auto deposit currency, div cards, essences to their respective currency tabs with one button; maybe extend this to maps and other items with some premium tab configuration options to make premium tabs more desired
* some sort of tool to auto-vendor shitty rares (surprised there isn't a 3rd party tool for this yet)

The chaos/regal recipes are also fucking obnoxious to do. I realize they have to be because of the reward, and I'm sure they sell more tabs from it, but they're fucking obnoxious. Replacing these with something else would be a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

That said, it's nowhere near an issue big enough to prevent me from playing and enjoying the game.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm going to preface this post by saying that I love this game, spent money on it, it shits all over D3, it's the best ARPG out there, etc.

But I would agree that this game has some significant QoL issues regarding inventory.

My wish list would be:

* currency auto-pickup (PLEASE)
* auto deposit currency, div cards, essences to their respective currency tabs with one button; maybe extend this to maps and other items with some premium tab configuration options to make premium tabs more desired
* some sort of tool to auto-vendor shitty rares (surprised there isn't a 3rd party tool for this yet)

The chaos/regal recipes are also fucking obnoxious to do. I realize they have to be because of the reward, and I'm sure they sell more tabs from it, but they're fucking obnoxious. Replacing these with something else would be a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

That said, it's nowhere near an issue big enough to prevent me from playing and enjoying the game.

None of that will ever happen. The time spent doing all that is a large part of the economy. Choice need to be made with how fast you want to go vs what you want to pick up.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
While I agree that auto pickup isn't the greatest solution (at least like you said it will never happen), I would like to see hold left click to pick up loot so while your character has to walk over to the loot just by holding the button and swiping over the loot would pick the loot up. Would make picking up stacks of stuff easier and less tedious.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd probably get bored if I played a char that slowly chewed everything to death. I'll try out blade flurry berserker once I hit 90 on my frostblades, thanks!

When you said facetank it made me think of the Zerker BF, you can literally stand in anything the shaper does except for the slam which is a joke to avoid and facetank him through his spells. I'm level 85 on my dude and my dps is 2x what HoWA was last league, its really insane how high you can get with blade flurry. When youre done with your frostblades dude we could always respec it into a raider version for boss killing.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have always liked how D3 did loot pick up for smaller things like gems, where whatever you click on, it'll auto pick up the same things in a small radius around you.

The 7 classes really need new animations, that would be my #1 QoL improvement. I don't like how channeling flameblast and bladeflurry is the same animation. And why the fuck do we prance when we walk?!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I have always liked how D3 did loot pick up for smaller things like gems, where whatever you click on, it'll auto pick up the same things in a small radius around you.

There is literally no economy in d3. Pick up decisions really matter in POE. Over the course of spending a 100 hours playing a league it could mean the difference of 100s of chaos.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When you said facetank it made me think of the Zerker BF, you can literally stand in anything the shaper does except for the slam which is a joke to avoid and facetank him through his spells. I'm level 85 on my dude and my dps is 2x what HoWA was last league, its really insane how high you can get with blade flurry. When youre done with your frostblades dude we could always respec it into a raider version for boss killing.

Avoiding slams are for women and small children.