Path of Exile

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Clear speed, at level 58?

Yeah taking minute(s) to kill rares/bosses because my main skill DPS is low as fuck due to having very little currency and no luck with the RNG gods. Plus playing hardcore I have to be super safe and the longer it takes to kill something that can one shot me if I fuck up.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
My 3rd char ever and first SSFHC is about to pass my highest level HSC char and the struggle is real. Where is a solid spot to farm currency/gear at L58? My items are complete ass and starting to show with clear speed and is it possible to farm certain uniques? I really, really could use a skirmisher for quality of life and DPS boost in my totem build. Should I just continue crafting bows and yoloing alch orbs on 4-5L whites that I find in the meantime?

What totem build are you doing?

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
My 3rd char ever and first SSFHC is about to pass my highest level HSC char and the struggle is real. Where is a solid spot to farm currency/gear at L58? My items are complete ass and starting to show with clear speed and is it possible to farm certain uniques? I really, really could use a skirmisher for quality of life and DPS boost in my totem build. Should I just continue crafting bows and yoloing alch orbs on 4-5L whites that I find in the meantime?

Trickster ED with MoM should be a pretty good SSF build. There are no required uniques/jewels and it's pretty good for map clear. Boss dps is not the best tbh but pretty much every clearspeed build sucks ass at single target atm; the doubling of boss health wasn't the most well thought out change.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Trickster ED with MoM should be a pretty good SSF build. There are no required uniques/jewels and it's pretty good for map clear. Boss dps is not the best tbh but pretty much every clearspeed build sucks ass at single target atm; the doubling of boss health wasn't the most well thought out change.

I might give that a whirl after I RIP, but for now I'm dedicated with my build until bust.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is Vaal Lightning Trap worth using at all with the new shock changes? I still see it in some builds, but I thought it was trash now.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I am the opposite. While it's a nice quality of life thing it also helps differentiate players who are willing to pay more attention and squeeze out the extra damage etc. I get that after your 999999999 run or whatever you want to go mindless, but at that point I'd rather just take a break than have things handed to me.
I kind of agree in the context of PoE which has fairly simple gameplay compared to WoW. I imagine there are some builds where managing buffs is actually quite complex, but I kind of like that the UI doesn't do it for me because otherwise I'd get bored.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Is Vaal Lightning Trap worth using at all with the new shock changes? I still see it in some builds, but I thought it was trash now.

If you have the gem slot I don't see any reason not to use it. It still gives 15% increased damage. If anything, with buffed boss life, there is probably MORE of a reason to use it than there used to be.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
With a lot of builds running kaom's roots and/or heart, I find it hard to fit in a gem that only gives 15% more damage. Especially if your cast speed sucks. Dangerous to apply on some fights, even at a distance.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Hmmmm this wasn't on my radar at all and I saw it came out today in PS4.

Thread seems popular. Should I buy it?

Edit: wrong thread/game

Last edited:

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Did they change the drop rate of Divine orbs? I still haven't seen one drop.

Also this game is trolling me now. Last league I played AW, had 2 Baron helms drop, one dropped really early (like I was sub-50 level). This league I'm playing SRS necro, still no Baron drop, but I've gotten 2 Facebreakers over 790% unarmed dmg.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Bad luck on my part I guess. Last league I ended up with 10 divines and 3 exalted drops, I guess I didn't realize divines were nearly as rare as exalteds.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bad luck on my part I guess. Last league I ended up with 10 divines and 3 exalted drops, I guess I didn't realize divines were nearly as rare as exalteds.
Divines are more rare than exalteds, Chris confirmed it on reddit at one point.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Make this single target work by finding the Allelopathy gloves with lvl 22 blight and 2 of the new rot jewels. Youll melt any boss in seconds.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
4 exalts 3 divines for me too as far as pure orb drops, and then i hit 3 6link drops in my first vaal winds prophecy, 2 were divines and one sold for like 40c.

Not liking BV for trying to farm guardians, it's hard to keep stacks up with how much dodging I have to do and the dps (and my leech) goes to shit if I have less than 10 blades up.

Am probably going to end up doing scorching ray with or without RF (not positive yet) for my next build since I got kaom's with ancient orb yesterday, gotta figure out how much the other gear is going to cost me though.