Path of Exile

Ryanz

<Banned>
Did they change the drop rate of Divine orbs? I still haven't seen one drop.

Also this game is trolling me now. Last league I played AW, had 2 Baron helms drop, one dropped really early (like I was sub-50 level). This league I'm playing SRS necro, still no Baron drop, but I've gotten 2 Facebreakers over 790% unarmed dmg.

They made the Baron a more rare drop.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
poe.trade macro has a really handy functionality that lets you mouse wheel through your tabs as long as you're hovering over the tab section of your stash. Chaos and regal recipes doesn't seem worth dealing with.

I think a lot of these complaints could be solved for GGG if they opened up their API like WoW did. Is WoW a worse game because they made looting a non-thought and any inventory clutter problem can be modded away? I know it's not a fair comparison, they're different games. But is WoW worse off because of their open UI API?

With poe.trade macro you can actually hold down ctrl and mousewheel no matter where your cursor is on the screen. Makes it exponentially faster to deposit from inventory to stash.

Aslo 2 exalt 1 divine this whole league. Also I used my divine to reroll a rare with amazing stats. However I didn't realize that it only rerolled within it's tier. feelsnoobman

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Welp, just did my 2nd shaper attempt of this league (4th ever, did 2 on my tri-curse cyclone char in legacy). Did phase 1 deathless and then died 4 times on phase 2, once to a slam because i didn't expect it after bullet hell since he'd only done the beam after that every other time he did it, and twice to I dunno know what (I guess I clipped the fat part of the beam or something, instant death no dot like beam usually does) then lost my last two portals on the second Unshaped.

PoB says I gain about 40k shaper dps with a sin's rebirth so I'm tempted to pick one of those up for him since the other two options are taste of hate which ruins my wise oak or silver flask which I used on this most recent run and might actually benefit a decent amount from onslaught with dodging stuff.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
However I didn't realize that it only rerolled within it's tier. feelsnoobman

I never ended up doing that with divines. My biggest noob moments ever were way back when I was super new and I used chromes on 3link items to get RGB to vendor them for chromes...

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So, uh... I guess this is worth something? Looks like somewhere in the 20-25ex range based on poe.trade listings.
Ventor.png

Had a pretty good run this morning; 2 divines, exalted, Belly, and then this ring to cap it off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If I run Excavation to shape Racecourse and then seal Excavation, do I lose the shaping on Racecourse?

No. Youll always have to run something to get the shaper orbs but youll never lose the shaped map you used it on.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I doubt you'll get 20ex for that ventor's sadly since it's only 4% quantity and that's the main stat people look for, but you might since the rarity and resists are nice.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
RIPed at 64 to traps because I'm good at this game.

I should have attempted a less gear reliant build to farm first, but I enjoyed this play through a ton and will probably stick to SSFHC here on out to keep me from mindlessly rushing through.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
This just released on the xbox. Im downloading it and plan on playing tonight. Any suggestions for a complete newb?
Any low skill, fast movement, and super high survive ability class/builds?

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
This just released on the xbox. Im downloading it and plan on playing tonight. Any suggestions for a complete newb?
Any low skill, fast movement, and super high survive ability class/builds?

Sunder Glad with whirling blades or leap slam for movement. Google the build it's pretty easy and fast paced with lots of bloody corpse explosions.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Uhh, you can't shape Abyss or any other t15, and you can shape 3 t10s. Courtyard is generally seen as the best cause triple boss, port is also popular (quay before changed name of it).

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Shape courtyard or just complete abyss. I know I can shape more but none really seem that good beyond courtyard.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Eh, depends on you I spose. Abyss can drop the kaom div cards i'm pretty sure, courtyard has triple boss and drops emperors luck, port is a very straightforward map if you want speed clearing. Underground river is also straightforward like port but I think port is faster and has more mobs.