Path of Exile

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why would you shape Arsenal? It has only one boss and map layout is terrible.

The XP/Hour in Arsenal at 99 (as RF Trickster) kept me in the 60-80m range. I had a support and 4 friends running EK Nova for 6 hours straight and every map was done with pack size and sextants for purely XP reasons only. That's pretty close to Shaped Shore with Sextants or Poorjoys on the higher end with a good 5 people + support also. There could be a huge multitude of reasons people run any map. People run some maps for div cards, currency, or targeted drops like Steel Rings in Volcano or Gripped Gloves in Racecourse. The Vault got super popular last league because of the div cards for example.

TLDR shape anything you want for whatever reason you want, its more about fun than what Reddit thinks is the meta.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone from the FoH guild need maps? Quad tab I dump the ones I don't run is getting chunky if anyone is running low. Ive also got a good amount of 5L's of all types for the newer guys if anyone needs.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Found this yesterday, definitely the best yellow I've ever found:

gloves.JPG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh God I'm not doing the atziri or izaro grinds. I thought I would at first but everything else turned out to be much simpler.

I just have an 8mod t4/9 to run and do vaal zones (spawned via single sac shard in map device gives you 1 of I think 41 diff at random) to hunt bosses in. 3/8 on the vaal bosses after about 10 runs already and the junk fragments are plenty cheap, plus sometimes you get a midnight that pays for all the previous attempts.

No WAY I'd do some of the shit I did in HC for the achieves. Unid'd rare guardian of Phoenix was a wrist cramper with enfeeble and I'm pretty sure extra monster life. Can't imagine going after him blind into a map in HC.

I did an 8mod shaped arsenal to get that 8mod t15 done... and warchief kited the floating sword boss around a crate for like 10mins lol. Kaom I tried previously with all kinds of retarded shit on a few diff 8mods until the light bulb came on to try a gimpier boss. I dunno if I'm ever going to go fuck with a corrupted chaos warband in that t15 for the completion, those fuckers are crazy. Wonder if I can annul off the mods when it's rare then corrupt and hope for no change, might work!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh God I'm not doing the atziri or izaro grinds. I thought I would at first but everything else turned out to be much simpler.

I just have an 8mod t4/9 to run and do vaal zones (spawned via single sac shard in map device gives you 1 of I think 41 diff at random) to hunt bosses in. 3/8 on the vaal bosses after about 10 runs already and the junk fragments are plenty cheap, plus sometimes you get a midnight that pays for all the previous attempts.

No WAY I'd do some of the shit I did in HC for the achieves. Unid'd rare guardian of Phoenix was a wrist cramper with enfeeble and I'm pretty sure extra monster life. Can't imagine going after him blind into a map in HC.

I did an 8mod shaped arsenal to get that 8mod t15 done... and warchief kited the floating sword boss around a crate for like 10mins lol. Kaom I tried previously with all kinds of retarded shit on a few diff 8mods until the light bulb came on to try a gimpier boss. I dunno if I'm ever going to go fuck with a corrupted chaos warband in that t15 for the completion, those fuckers are crazy. Wonder if I can annul off the mods when it's rare then corrupt and hope for no change, might work!

That one youre talking about for Vaal bosses I did the same thing until the last 2 which I just bought the prophecy to trigger them and EZ. TBH the one that gave me the most problems was the MLG dodging one specifically the one where Rigwald's wolf barrage can't hit you. I ended up doing those by just using my blade flurry toon to smoke him before he became active as he was talking shit to me. Same thing with the Rek'Tar one, the smaller dudes which come out to the campfire count as well so I just triggered the event and ran to the corner.

I wouldn't even go into the room in overgrown shine if I was on HC, those dudes are still capable and have one shot me this league. The warband dude with the totems is just insane damage as well.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I wouldn't even go into the room in overgrown shine if I was on HC, those dudes are still capable and have one shot me this league. The warband dude with the totems is just insane damage as well.

Map boss balance is all over the place at the high lvls. Unless you have a ridiculously tanky build things like Overgrown Ruin, Dark Forest and Core with a damage mod on the map are just a crapshoot everytime. On the other hand you have Abyss and Colosseum which are quite easy.

I really like unlocking my entire atlas, for the most part I love the variety. Watching streamers chain strand or racecourse constantly just bores me to tears. Yet it is frustrating how much easier it is to just chain something like Shaped Courtyards/Racecourses/Strands vs running Cores, Lair, Dark Forest, Overgrown Ruin.

People are speculating that 3.1 will be an endgame patch where they will incorporate all the new bosses into endgame. I am looking forward to that, but hopefully the result won't be even more pressure to leave all the new bosses unlocked so they never drop.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
After trying out a couple splurge builds ( golemancer / KB wander ) decided to give Starforge cyclone slayer a go and its pretty disgusting. Using the Death's Oath build with it and even let's me run capped resist with 70% chaos resist, would probably have to rebalance it if a Retch dropped, but duelist/marauder just feels leagues ahead of any of the ranged/caster classes.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For ballpark you'd have to check poeapp/.trade, but I can tell you that you'll almost certainly sell them faster at a good price if you craft Haku 6 life on them before listing. I doubt most people bother to search for 2 prefix items that can still be crafted on, they just search for >50 life or whatever and they'll never see those.

The boots are vastly more valuable than the gloves, that much I'm sure of. Gloves are maybe 15-20c, boots there's nothing up like that at all that isn't two-toned base (~50c and up), and being able to put a lab enchant on it should greatly increase the value.

Last edited:

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Most people have Haku 7 by now, should be easy to get it done in the guild. It's a 4c craft so you may or may not want to bother on the gloves, but I would put it on the boots for sure.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Probably worth putting life on both of those, they have some solid resists.

Can probably get 30-50c for the boots (maybe a bit more since mana), and probably around the same for gloves

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
One thing to note that with boots this season, it is really hard to compete against Kaom's Roots for boot sales.