Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Then, if the seller isn't afk or ignoring your request, they send you a part invite. Accept, right click their portrait, visit hideout. Then shield charge around their stash as they spend what seems like 5+ minutes digging your item out of the trash.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Speaking of crap in a stash. Any of the stash tab bundles better for just storying than others. The only one that looked like it had a functional use other just put stuff in it for storage was the currency tab.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Currency tab absolutely mandatory, as well as premium tabs as they make your life 100 times easier with trading.

Borzak

Thanks. Still learning what to pick up and leave and what I'm really looking for. The biggest issue is because I ran thru it pretty slow looking at stuff and figuring out what I was doing I severaly outleveled the content in the chapters. From lvl 10 onward I was so far ahead lvl wise of the content I was getting. By chapter 4 I was 45 and most of the areas had lvl 35ish stuff in it. Pretty sure next character I would just avoid most of the stuff and bee line it to what I wanted and not out level it fast.

Borzak

Been playing. Having fun but at the point I need to actually craft/modify some items. At lvl 55 now and have just been using whatever dropped.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm sure you could find some results with semi decent sample size somewhere on reddit for some of the more common item slots to vaal like chests for +1 gem, but don't really remember one recently and maybe no one ever bothered to keep track. Anyway, chances are lower to get the stronger mods, and even if they were equal it's still under 10% for most slots iirc.

Borzak

Still don't know jack about crafting. Figure this will be a tune up for the next league. Finished act 7 today. Using a build I got off the forums, berserker/sunder. I bought gear pieces as close as I could to his cheaply, like 1 alchemy orb or chaos orb a piece.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Damn economy is fucking dead. I mean, not surprised, especially with races being announced. Just sucks that I wanted to try out quill rain poison build and there are no 20+ all res belts for sale on a Saturday.

<insert complaints about VP>

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Still don't know jack about crafting. Figure this will be a tune up for the next league. Finished act 7 today. Using a build I got off the forums, berserker/sunder. I bought gear pieces as close as I could to his cheaply, like 1 alchemy orb or chaos orb a piece.
You don't have to know that much about crafting other than that it's a huge currency sink for the items that are worthwhile and what you want is likely already for sale.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
what is a perfect roll on iq on bisco's collar worth? on harbinger sc. I cant trust the goddamn poe.trade theres so many fake listings. I sold a corrupted bisco's earlier and found out i got ripped off by fake listings. not sure what the best way is to tell what something really is worth.
I nearly sold an abysssus for 1chaos till someone told me there were like 25 fake listings

edit - and yes i agree with above, unless u are just absolute bleeding edge, or are doing solo self found, it makes more sense to buy just about everything than to try to 'earn' it youirself. This includes not just items but also working your way thru the atlas. why chisel a map to 20 qual when u can buy a 19 qua for like 1-2 chisels. Only around like tier11-12 is it starting to get a little mroe even on cost invested compared to buying but even then its close.

Last edited:

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I wonder if they will make Bisco's legacy or nerf all of them across the board. My guess is across the board.

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
So is anyone else going to be doing either of the races? And what fast leveling specs are you planning on doing?

I'm thinking of trying out a pathfinder wand barrage build myself.