Path of Exile

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
do note, vaal pact itself is massively nerf in that pic. life leech/s and max life leech is doubled. no life regen.
instant leech is gone entirely.

Atziri gloves still exist, though that might change too if this vaal pact change is real.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Yeah looks like that pic is from the IGN video covering the expac so it's legit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
its always been ridiculous. I do feel like they would actually make more money with lower tiers.
I think this one is worse. 30$ for a weapon skin only? the fuck?

I think I'll bite for the $60 seeker. I like that armor.
160$ redeemer portal is cool. but fuck that $160 price tag.
Realistically I can't justify more than 60$ on a pack, but damn if the 160$ doesn't look so cool.

Like, I'm hyped as fuck, I expected only extra maps and some atlas rearranging, but dynamic endgame sounds great. I wonder if they are going to change how maps drop, since getting all that shit to unlock is going to be a major pain.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
do note, vaal pact itself is massively nerf in that pic. life leech/s and max life leech is doubled. no life regen.
instant leech is gone entirely.

Yeah the move would help the build I used this league, puts it right off a traveler I used already to go out to VP. But the change. I was going to sit down this week and work on a build but now gotta see how the changes are going to work out not only mechanics but placement.

Caliane

I think I figured out spell cascade.

its that convert circle AoE to LINE aoe support we asked for.
Massive damage penalty though. hard to decide where exactly its will work best.
Some thoughts.

magma orb. turning the circle into lines, may mean much greater hits per cast as it bounces.
blade cascade. same deal. volleys will overlap more.

Ball lightning?

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think I figured out spell cascade.

its that convert circle AoE to LINE aoe support we asked for.
Massive damage penalty though. hard to decide where exactly its will work best.
Some thoughts.

magma orb. turning the circle into lines, may mean much greater hits per cast as it bounces.
blade cascade. same deal. volleys will overlap more.

Ball lightning?

Not sure what your having trouble with. It turns an aoe spell into something like magma orb. You cast the aoe somewhere and one hits before and after it. The example here would be something like ice nova. One aoe on top of you, one behind you and one in front of you. Its a lvl 1 support so the less damage will be going down as it levels and if you can have a big enough aoe that a mob gets hit twice you get bonus damage from it. If its a giant mob like a boss you can hit him 3 times and get a massive boost from it which I assume is the intended use for it.

Last edited:

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Well, unless they massively rework mob damage and how shit leech is without vaal pact (even slayer is only semi tolerable for hard content) then I probably won't be playing next league.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
9RTnoN1.jpg

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
The best supporter pack skins in recent history were Atlas of Worlds imo. I bought Hydra back then and was considering going higher. For this one I'll stick with $60, same as the 3.0 supporter packs.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Ok dumb question time. Sometimes when fighting a boss I can't see the name of the boss or description, kind of like the pic above where it says "renamed", if the boss gets to the edge of the map or in a corner on a building. Any tips for that? I do all face tanking maybe that's my issue.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Even if they nerf the gloves to match VP they'll still explode in price because of the placement of VP more than anything. Regen is such an underrated mechanic to add as a layer, people just don't realize how strong it is.