Path of Exile

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Eh, I don't even pay attention to flask timers, I just mash them every couple seconds unless i'm in between packs.

Reworked a few passives yesterday to get some crit multi, aspd and another jewel slot, tried my white elder again and steamrolled him. Shaper still died on the 4th whatever he does but didn't matter. Died once right after elder died. I guess dps really was my issue because the fight was a cakewalk compared to the first two tries (35k tooltip on molten vs 21k).

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
My frostbite and molten strike char has tooltip of 45k ms with all of his charges going, not to even add the 40% dmg flask. The problem is he gets one shot too much with 4.9k life. Got him up to 88 and kind of lost steam...Gonna try to build another Brutus lead sprinkler dude, maybe slayer since that seems to be the meta this league. But maybe jugg? Plus all the WED stuff seems stupid cheap this league.

But I also want to try a proper cycloner too. So much to try....

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
EE did a molten strike scion build video released yesterday. Pretty sure my computer would have a seizure running it.

But on flask the only one that I have to time at all is the overflowing chalice to refill the others in use with 100% recovery rate for other flask. The others is just a push here every so often.

Last edited:

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
I'm at 45k in HO and 140k with charges and flasks up. Shit melts. Now saving for a belly because I'm running around with 5k HP and sometimes I go poof.

wgNd8OM.jpg

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
That's a lot of dps. How high does your wild strike get with all your stuff up? I'm at like 33-35k with just golem and hatred in hideout, about 45k on both with my charges/flasks up I think. 9 Proj on my MS. Then again i'm slayer/berserker so not the best dps setup. My rings could use quite a bit of upgrading but I doubt even if I hit everything I wanted on my rings/amulet/belt that i'd get even 100k tooltip. What weapons you got on?

Oh ya i forgot my molten is only 5linked so maybe it'd be a tad closer with a 6th. Sadly I can't get frenzy charges without doing some funky stuff.

Last edited:

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
View Profile - Path of Exile - gogusrl

I also have a LightPoacher with phys to lightning / GMP / Onslaught that I swap around depending on map mods / bosses, lately just for -max resist / ele weakness because my resists kinda suck. Wildstrike + Herald of Ice + Herald of Ash are more than enough AOE clear but that perma onslaught is kinda nice (I do have around 5 or 10% chance on kill from abyss jewels but that one only lasts 4s).

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm at 45k in HO and 140k with charges and flasks up. Shit melts. Now saving for a belly because I'm running around with 5k HP and sometimes I go poof.

wgNd8OM.jpg

wgNd8OM.jpg

I only have 4200 and am running tier 11 maps now. It actually hasn't been an issue so far. Tier 11 and uber labs pretty much go down before the counter to 6 on my blade flurry. I broke thru a bottleneck I was having with maps and now I'll start working on gear a little more. I run at Atziri's promise, diamond flask for lucky crit, rumi's concoction, overflowing chalice and switch out the 5th as needed, basalt or one for curing poison and such depending on the map mod or silver for onslaught. With the overflowing chalice I can run the flask up almost all the time. Not 100% but pretty close assuming there's stuff to hit.

Played around with haemophhilia gloves tonight. Didn't do much for me. Gloves I was up to 75% chance to inflict bleed on each hand. Of course it may have to do with lost most of cold resist compared to other gloves.

Last edited:

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finally worked my way up to tier 14 / 15 and shaped my vault. Only to check sextant prices and see I can no longer afford to really sextant block to even run vaults. Need to figure out what to do with myself now. May chase elder bosses around map or something. Ran atziri but didn’t get the drop for the uber version despite several runs, guessing its super rare. Oh well may just do random maps for now. Really not sure how to map sustain in the higher tiers tho with how expensive sextant setups are now.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also are liches super rare or am I just unlucky? I’ve run probably 250 maps now and atleast half those were yellow/red and have yet to see a lich

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Finally worked my way up to tier 14 / 15 and shaped my vault. Only to check sextant prices and see I can no longer afford to really sextant block to even run vaults. Need to figure out what to do with myself now. May chase elder bosses around map or something. Ran atziri but didn’t get the drop for the uber version despite several runs, guessing its super rare. Oh well may just do random maps for now. Really not sure how to map sustain in the higher tiers tho with how expensive sextant setups are now.

Pretty good psa on why biscos and sextants prob arent worth it foe the average (and even above average) league player.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Liches are pretty rare. I just got my 2nd one today.

I got kind of annoyed earlier. I was spreading my elder influence out on the left side of the map to get him and guardians to spawn, had a big chunk set up, ran a map on the outside of the bottom. After the map I look at my atlas and I lost 7 maps from my elder influence, half my zone just poofed. Is it limited in how vertical it can get and has to be in more of a square/circle than oval?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had same experience. It’s like he can’t make a long ‘finger’ without it breaking up. Almost screwed me out of getting my shapers orb twice. Actually it did cost me my tier 15 orb but I’ll just have to get it later

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I got zero liches on my first char to lvl 85, got like 5 on my miner on the way to 90. They are rare, but you will run into them eventually.

Elder zone needs to be continuous and it follows the lines on the atlas, so if you cut it in half, it just vanishes. I finally got my abyss wings, I don't think I can push for 36, but I'm having a lot of fun, even though most of my progression is from bought maps. Like, I can sustain t11+ already without sextants, but getting new ones to drop is a fucking pain. Playing miner might have something to do with that, most of the bosses die in like 3 seconds and yellow elder barely gets an attack off. I learned that even his jewel is not a guaranteed drop, since I got him on a t6 and he dropped only the gloves :(

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So, I had a random shaper dagger drop, decided to chaos spam a bit... Voila, an upgrade !

shaperdagger.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I got zero liches on my first char to lvl 85, got like 5 on my miner on the way to 90. They are rare, but you will run into them eventually.

Elder zone needs to be continuous and it follows the lines on the atlas, so if you cut it in half, it just vanishes. I finally got my abyss wings, I don't think I can push for 36, but I'm having a lot of fun, even though most of my progression is from bought maps. Like, I can sustain t11+ already without sextants, but getting new ones to drop is a fucking pain. Playing miner might have something to do with that, most of the bosses die in like 3 seconds and yellow elder barely gets an attack off. I learned that even his jewel is not a guaranteed drop, since I got him on a t6 and he dropped only the gloves :(

Yeah, it was still connected, I didn't cut it in half, I was on the bottom of it. I had most of the left side of the atlas done from top to bottom but it wasn't very wide (I was trying to stop them all from spawning in t8/t9 maps that I don't have so I wouldn't have to buy a bunch to run him after he spawned) and then it just poofed so i'm assuming it has to be more circular.

Actually spending chaos is such a lost art

Only on people who don't like to craft things. I've never stopped spamming out alts/regals/chaos and exalt slams!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there an easy way to take two POB builds and overlay them to see how many nodes I need to change in order to go a different route?

Whats your tree? We can probably help you improve it here with some tweaking. I can throw you a ton of currency or gear for your build too.

@Molly_Popping to add me this league