Path of Exile

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Whats your tree? We can probably help you improve it here with some tweaking. I can throw you a ton of currency or gear for your build too.

@Molly_Popping to add me this league

I am thinking on moving to Forum - Duelist - [3.1 Updated] For Slayer - Ngamahu Cyclone Build (Uber Lab Runner, End Game Viable) - Path of Exile

From Forum - Duelist - [3.1] League Starter WoE Sunder Slayer / U-Lab Speed Crusher / Mapper / High Damage Mitigation - Path of Exile

Need to figure out how many regrets it’s going to take to do so mainly.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Blah, tried to force elder on a red map by mass buying and clearing only shaper t10+, but he still pops on all the yellow ones :( Map avaiability seems to be a major issue when you need to run all of them to influence the atlas, but it's obviously tuned for the nolifers and without harbinger orbs, you can either pay up or grind.

Trading is a bloody pain when you need to stop for 5 minutes to trade after every map

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've never been good at figuring out caster items, so could anyone tell me if this is good and what builds it'd be good for? And also, that line at the bottom "7% chance to freeze, shock and ignite" is that actually all at once? When you roll that 0-7 out of a 100, all three effects are applied simultaneously?

PoEweapon.JPG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

Normal damage won't shock,freeze or ignite.
Crits have a 100% chance to shock, freeze or ignite.

If you have 7% chance to freeze, shock and ignite via items or passives. then cold damage has a 7% chance to freeze, lightning damage has a 7% chance to shock, fire has a 7% chance to ignite, on every hit.

some great stuff on that mace.
however.. elemental focus "cannot apply ailments" means: no freeze, no ignite, no shock.. and no proliferation. so, focus and profil are contradictory. Crit is then sortof contradictory with focus due to no ailments as well. but much less so, since crit is just good regardless.
and the phys mana leech of course.

the 7% is global though, as well as the %elemental damage, and spell crit.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Does anyone else have this issue when search on poe.trade? Or just me.

Say I search for an Item
XYZ Item
First mod I add is say 30 dexterity
Second mod I want plus physical damage while dual wielding

That search works fine. But if I hit the back button I go back to search and it only holds the first mod of 30 dexterity. I might want to add a 3rd mod to search for but I have to put in the second one again and so forth. If you get into stuff with 4 mods it gets pretty old fast.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I'm at 45k in HO and 140k with charges and flasks up. Shit melts. Now saving for a belly because I'm running around with 5k HP and sometimes I go poof.

wgNd8OM.jpg

How are you guys hitting these numbers?! Can you link your build? I also in 2 characters past lvl 80 have gotten 1 drop that I could use. Everything else I have had to trade or buy.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
I've linked it a page or two back. It's a variation of Mathil's wildstrike / molten strike starter build that I plan to take all the way.

RaidingRiderRyzen or something
View Profile - Path of Exile - gogusrl

edit : the only self found item I'm using is the amulet. I did get the Culling Strike corruption on the second try so yay me.

Last edited:

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Normal damage won't shock,freeze or ignite.
Crits have a 100% chance to shock, freeze or ignite.

If you have 7% chance to freeze, shock and ignite via items or passives. then cold damage has a 7% chance to freeze, lightning damage has a 7% chance to shock, fire has a 7% chance to ignite, on every hit.

some great stuff on that mace.
however.. elemental focus "cannot apply ailments" means: no freeze, no ignite, no shock.. and no proliferation. so, focus and profil are contradictory. Crit is then sortof contradictory with focus due to no ailments as well. but much less so, since crit is just good regardless.
and the phys mana leech of course.

the 7% is global though, as well as the %elemental damage, and spell crit.

Hmm thanks for that info. Kind of a bummer, but what else is to be expected from this one-armed bandit of a computer game!

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
need an economy guru ( Korrupt Korrupt ) to help me figureout why my stuff isnt sellling. I have lots of things ive been told are worth a certain amount and they arent even selling at half that. Like this tri elem 25% spd claw that is 430 dps, i thought was worth 3+ exalt,i couldnt sellit at 2 exalt or even 1 anymore.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Is it missing crit chance? Most builds that use tri element weapons want attack speed and crit chance suffixes.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Does anyone else have this issue when search on poe.trade? Or just me.

Say I search for an Item
XYZ Item
First mod I add is say 30 dexterity
Second mod I want plus physical damage while dual wielding

That search works fine. But if I hit the back button I go back to search and it only holds the first mod of 30 dexterity. I might want to add a 3rd mod to search for but I have to put in the second one again and so forth. If you get into stuff with 4 mods it gets pretty old fast.

Just hold page-up til you get back to the top of the page and click "show search form" button and it will re-open it for you to add/change mods to search.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
need an economy guru ( Korrupt Korrupt ) to help me figureout why my stuff isnt sellling. I have lots of things ive been told are worth a certain amount and they arent even selling at half that. Like this tri elem 25% spd claw that is 430 dps, i thought was worth 3+ exalt,i couldnt sellit at 2 exalt or even 1 anymore.

Yeah I dunno why your claw isn't selling. Only thing I can think of is because 99% of the people using claws are probably just copying mathil/whoever and using the unique ones he used. More expensive items do take time to sell though, they don't just fly off the shelves.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If shrapnel shot plus two threshold jewels is viable for clear and single target, why isn't Barrage plus two jewels?

I'm playing EE's molten struck build and it's great how ancestral call makes molten strike good for clearing. So, I was thinking why not do the same for the other single target only skill? Isn't 2x Volley Fire essentially GMP for Barrage?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Just hold page-up til you get back to the top of the page and click "show search form" button and it will re-open it for you to add/change mods to search.

Thanks, that lines text is incredably small and just a little line on my browser. Thanks got it figured out now. Didn't even realise it was something to click.

Edit - pretty good night. While on the phone tonight I got an EX, and a Tabula Rasa I'll use on an alt, little late but still good for next character.

In the no shit sherlock file. I realised all the little wolves I spawn from scourge terror claw also count as hits to leech life. While semi afk I was in no danger of dying but the wolves attacked the stuff and my health went up faster than regen. Life leech from any damage I guess includes the wolves.

Last edited:

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I dunno why your claw isn't selling. Only thing I can think of is because 99% of the people using claws are probably just copying mathil/whoever and using the unique ones he used. More expensive items do take time to sell though, they don't just fly off the shelves.

If you are dropping ex+ on gear, you probably know exactly what you are doing and can take your time finding the perfect item. I had +%extra physical as fire while using anger jewel from elder, which is fucking crazy, but it still took like 3 days to sell and those things are quite rare. I stopped selling anything below 1c, it's funny how many fairly trashy items still sell for that much, I guess it's better to go for the sure sale than whisper 10 dudes who are either afk or already sold it.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Sold opal ring I rolled yesterday today. Tad over 200c. Had 56 life, 12-20 cold dmg, 113 resists and .4% life leech. Think I spent about 100c making it, maybe 115 so not bad little profit (50c for the base and some chaos spam).

Now I need a new crafting project.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have a single steel ring drop so far. Been trying to craft it but sht rolls so far. Even blew a screaming essence that adds physical dmg but all the other rolls came out garbagr