Path of Exile

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like I won't have time to finish up the last handful of achievements in my own quest for 36 while remaining SSF. I found a dev saying Migrate All will "move all your stash tabs (and atlas, hideout, masters, all other characters in that league)" which sounds good, but is there anything else to know about migrating to non-SSF, vis-a-vis achievement completion?

Achievements are account wide, doesnt matter which league they are completed in.

I have a feeling you mean challenges though and they can be completed in any of the challenge leagues(abyss).

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Has GGG hinted at the next league? Also I logged into PoE earlier today and I'm guildless.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I heard somewhere about a rework of the ascendancy, so that might be a thing next league.
Ascendancy changes are pretty much confirmed. There's also datamined info about uber elder that they will probably finish and Chris Wilson said the league mechanic is totally unlike Abyss. That's about it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
How does "Immune to Elemental Ailments" work with thing that will say they will shock you, like vessel of vinktar?

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It depends on the wording cause there's a few different immunity options, but basically the two things that can happen is that Shock is applied but 0% effective, or Shock is not applied. Either way you're not taking the extra damage, but if something deals extra damage against Shocked targets, you'd take that extra damage in the former case.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Is there any reason to use the steam client vs standalone client? I have mine tied to steam, wondering if I should disconnect it, if possible.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Steam goes down, you can't play Path of Exile. It's happened once as far as I can remember.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I don't like how Steam patches the client either, it like downloads/checks the whole install. The GGG patcher is way faster and doesn't spike my CPU.

• 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I play stand alone. I never even thought of doing it through steam for PoE.

• 1Solidarity

Caliane

Steam also lets you know how many hours of your life you spent playing PoE. Standalone lets you pretend you are not a giant dateless loser.