Path of Exile

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
I guess she's got a bunch of non-front page material to post over the weekend. Good on her! I am fiending for new infoz

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah she said some uniques only over the weekend, ascendencies next week, they'll probably release a bunch together with the patch notes midweek. Can check reddit frontpage to see the uniques.

Some jewel that gives 50% more value on all nodes in the area(large) but all notable nodes(the bigger nodes that give more stuff at the end of lines, but not the huge one which are keystones) give nothing. Seems to have pretty limited uses but in some fringe cases it can be nice to get some of the more unique stats. Other is a fairly generic chest that makes one of the new 4 aspect buffs(think Herald, but tied to the league) better. Looks decently nice, gives full power/frenzy charges every 8secs and some other crap but require to have an Aspect of the Cat item somewhere, still unsure how easy/annoying it is to get the mod/move it on your gear. Seems a lot of the new uniques are going to be built around these Aspects though.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
As is tradition:
wxpcx3a5l2i01.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Looks decently nice, gives full power/frenzy charges every 8secs and some other crap but require to have an Aspect of the Cat item somewhere, still unsure how easy/annoying it is to get the mod/move it on your gear.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, maybe the item I need to finally make another go at self-cast discharge. Will still make for extremely tedious boss fights (if even doable), though, with 8s per discharge.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hmmmmmmmmmm, maybe the item I need to finally make another go at self-cast discharge. Will still make for extremely tedious boss fights (if even doable), though, with 8s per discharge.
I THINK it's 8secs, could be 4sec, wording on the item is confusing, it gives the charges everytime you get Cat Stealth, which I think is one of the 2 buffs you get every 4secs, so it'd be once every 8secs. I don't think it's great for discharge tbh, but it's pretty good if you wanna do like cold snap shenanigans or just have permanent full charges of 2 types with only one item and without taking an ascendency for it.

I mean if you build don't get charges nodes usually, it's still a chest with 12%more damage, 12% attackspeed/castspeed and 80%global crit strike, 100hp, decent armor/evasion and no reservation for aspect of the cat which provides dodge chance+phasing for 6secs and increased crit for 4secs with 2secs overlap. It's also synergetic with other uniques that might buff aspect of the cat, if you check the preview for Bestiary they show 4 aspect of the crab uniques, it's likely all the 4spirit beasts have 4unique each interacting with their respective aspect.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Ok, if I ever have too much time this league, I'll try to make LW totem Hierophant, the idea of those little dildos hunting down mobs is too funny.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I THINK it's 8secs, could be 4sec, wording on the item is confusing, it gives the charges everytime you get Cat Stealth, which I think is one of the 2 buffs you get every 4secs, so it'd be once every 8secs. I don't think it's great for discharge tbh, but it's pretty good if you wanna do like cold snap shenanigans or just have permanent full charges of 2 types with only one item and without taking an ascendency for it.

I mean if you build don't get charges nodes usually, it's still a chest with 12%more damage, 12% attackspeed/castspeed and 80%global crit strike, 100hp, decent armor/evasion and no reservation for aspect of the cat which provides dodge chance+phasing for 6secs and increased crit for 4secs with 2secs overlap. It's also synergetic with other uniques that might buff aspect of the cat, if you check the preview for Bestiary they show 4 aspect of the crab uniques, it's likely all the 4spirit beasts have 4unique each interacting with their respective aspect.

Maybe combining it with the boots where you get charges standing still on some kind of build that can stand still and tank bosses would be enough to make it not horrendous. Dunno if I can get enough damage though while building that kind of tankability.

Caliane

Revamped Ascendancy Class Reveal: Elementalist • r/pathofexile

Elementalist up!

Elemental leech in paragon. A new golem node behind leige of the primordial. 3 golems possible.(without jewels.) Slight reworking to leige of the primordial. overall stronger. with new golemancer node, way stronger.
old was 40% inc element of type, and 100% inc golem buff.
new, is 20% inc damage per golem, regardless of type. and 25% inc golem buff per golem.
so, 2 golems is 40% inc damage, and 50% inc golem effect. Notably this also means you can run stone or chaos and get that all around damage buff. or run off element. such as ice golems hit and crit might be totally useless for a specific build.
elemancers adding a 3rd golem, increases that to 60% inc damage, and 75% inc golem effect.
and gives ele status immunity for corresponding golem element. (20% golem damage buff per, for those 7 golem summoner builds.)

Pendulum of destruction still shit. but, always up at least...
Mastermind of discord. big buff. elem resist pen based on HERALD. increased herald EFFECT, and reduced herald reservation. Very interesting. forcing focus though. no rotating element. herald of ice gives ice pen...
Sucks for fire users? Still technically worth it just for the pen though.

proliferation tree nearly totally untouched. wtf. not bothering without a rework?

Last edited:

Caliane

and deadeye.
Revamped Ascendancy Class Reveal: Deadeye • r/pathofexile

n7l7UT6.jpg

deadeye changes do change things up. not as big as I expected honestly.
Surprised they left endless munitions as is. Especially with fast and deadly giving double accuracy rating.

ricochet moved to after farshot. farshot gaining fast and deadlies inc proj speed.
richochet also getting a small buff of 10% more damage for each remaining chain. This makes chain support pretty amazing for a deadeye. (note arc is not a projectile)

rupture same.. but with a flat 30 life on hit vs a bleeding enemy. this is like claws. scales with recovery, and is instant.

fast and deadly, lost its faster proj speed, but gained "accuracy is doubled" holy shit. And, 100% increased blink and mirror arrow CD recovery speed. holy shitx2.

powerful prec slight change. still shit. removed "return". lol. added, pierce 3 additional targets. odd choice.

gathering winds is new. very interesting as well. +1000 evastion rating while you have tailwind.
if you've used a skill recently, you and ALLIES have tailwind.
10% increased Effect of tailwind on you, for each skill you have used recently. up to 100%.

Tailwind makes you 10% faster. (10% faster attack, cast, movespeed)

This was my concept for shield throw.

fast and deadly, farshot, richochet, and tailing wind would be new plan.

Last edited:

Caliane

Reddit figured out the deadeye caster.

Magma orb.

Also, tailwind+queen of the forest. haha. holy shit.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Shit, now I want to play Elem golemancer but it seems like no other ascendancy nodes compliment the golem focused ones unless increased ele damage also applies to golems.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Revamped Ascendancy Class Reveal: Trickster • r/pathofexile
Revamped Ascendancy Class Reveal: Slayer • r/pathofexile
Revamped Ascendancy Class Reveal: Occultist • r/pathofexile

Trickster looks OP as fuck, I feel it's going to be nerfed before it goes live, the additional chaos damage is crazy shit.
Occultist is neat, removes the need for uniques when playing with a cursing build or an ES build and the nodes are all fairly potent.
Slayer is mostly moving shit around, not sure how it impacts gameplay since I don't play slayer but still is probably strong, also they removed the damage penalty on the melee splash thing so you do full damage on everything which is pretty cool.

Last edited: