Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
s2dXy3X_d.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Oro's flicker strike gonna be busted. I might do that for my first char since my discharge one requires kind of a lot of currency and i'm still not sure 200-350k discharges will make bosses not suck.

Assuming they leave the damage node as it is.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Bleed explosions being a 4 pointer is pretty rough, kinda kills the class for a league starter.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

block path looks sweet. but feels a bit point heavy. only leaves 2 points for, blind and maim I guess.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Necro changes are a lot more interesting than I thought they'd be. They basically merged a few nodes and added minion specific nodes. Zombie node, Skeleton node, old Spectre node and a SRS/AW/Mirror node. Can get quite a bit more minion duration with all these nodes(40% normal duration and 30% minion duration). They did nerf Mistress of Sacrifice down a fair bit though, so less movespeed/castspeed but it's still pretty nice.

Seems like you'll probably want Mistress and Commander as usual, and then your last 4points will be minion specific, although if you go SRS, you're kinda forced in a not very appealing minion life/regen node.

Caliane

yeah, I was double checking for mirror/blink arrow summoner. And, any question of deadeye with 10% more attack speed, and 100% cooldown, being relevant, is put back off the table with that extra 50% minion duration.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Necro changes are a lot more interesting than I thought they'd be. They basically merged a few nodes and added minion specific nodes. Zombie node, Skeleton node, old Spectre node and a SRS/AW/Mirror node. Can get quite a bit more minion duration with all these nodes(40% normal duration and 30% minion duration). They did nerf Mistress of Sacrifice down a fair bit though, so less movespeed/castspeed but it's still pretty nice.

Seems like you'll probably want Mistress and Commander as usual, and then your last 4points will be minion specific, although if you go SRS, you're kinda forced in a not very appealing minion life/regen node.

If you are going skele/spectres i don't think you really need Mistress; probably take Puppet Master now instead.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
If you are going skele/spectres i don't think you really need Mistress; probably take Puppet Master now instead.
Yeah you can pick different things I guess, mistress is still 10-15%movespeed though which is always neat to have but not as good as it used to be so might be worth dropping if you don't need the 30%duration which you don't if you don't play temporary pets other than skeletons, since skeletons duration doesn't matter.

Anyway interesting changes, not sure what I'll end up playing as Necro now.

Caliane

animate weapon with that new extra duration!

Wait no..

Dancing Dervish!

its getting a Fated version even.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Slayer or raider we're the usual ones I saw.

Shame they nerfed goroshi, that was part of my league starter with wild strike and ascendant. Might have to go with something else now. Qotf deadeye KB?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What's a good 1H setup for wild strike? My plan was to use goroshi to compete with shaper stat sticks since wild strike can't use those. Not that interested in 2H because fuck 2H leap slam.