Path of Exile

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Wish they had a savable template for stash tabs you could load up to configure your tabs.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm gonna put the over/under at 4 crashes within the first 24 hours, get your bets in now!*

*I'm not actually going to be booking bets on this.

Borzak

I'm gonna put the over/under at 4 crashes within the first 24 hours, get your bets in now!*

*I'm not actually going to be booking bets on this.

175799c510e8e1497dc3a0fd4635b9b8a1d8c267ebbf9cef89fbd5d24151a864.jpg

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
cool 35000 people ahead of me in queue :3 not sure how long that takes.
my name is DPactkaz, someone took pactkaz maybe to try to scam ppl idk ;3

Last edited:

Borzak

Hopefully they roll out a patch. Every time I zone from system to system it's a 50/50 chance I crash.

Edit- did patch, no change. Crashed 20+ times and 1/2 dozen deaths from them.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
So it looks like multistrike with Tectonic slam does actually consume a charge for every swing, not once per click like Ruthless does.

Borzak

After 25 ish crashes made it to act 2. At this rate gonna be lvl 80 before act 4. If I don't crash on zoning I get sent back to character select.

I have 140fps but I feel like I'm moving in super slow motion all the time. Worse than being slowed while mapping/temporal chains. I'm trying hard to find the fun at the moment.

Last edited:

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
You try fiddling with the threading options? Reinstalling the game? Turning off stuff like sound or most graphical options?

Anyway looking at reddit, it seems this league is pretty unpopular. There's always people bitching in every league but there's a lot more people bitching this time around and not many people saying they actually enjoy it. Captures having a RNG element, on top of all the already obvious limitation(slowing down the action, clunky mechanics, incompatibility with certain builds and such) seems like quite an oversight.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I'm basically just ignoring it for now in the hopes they patch some of it next week. The chance of a mob breaking free is stupid, it should just be throw net>kill mob.

Borzak

You try fiddling with the threading options? Reinstalling the game? Turning off stuff like sound or most graphical options?

Anyway looking at reddit, it seems this league is pretty unpopular. There's always people bitching in every league but there's a lot more people bitching this time around and not many people saying they actually enjoy it. Captures having a RNG element, on top of all the already obvious limitation(slowing down the action, clunky mechanics, incompatibility with certain builds and such) seems like quite an oversight.

Installing on the 2nd computer now. We'll see. I'm gonna break a record. Almost 20 before I got out of act 1 due to doing the same stuff over and over and over.

Just doesn't appear that the capture deal goes with what GGG said in the faq about it when they first released info about it. I haven't got to capture much between crashes but the one thing that irks me is you do everything to kill stuff as fast as you can, but now not too fast. I'm not a game dev (thankfully) but why the net at all? Why not hunt soandso animals and just make those animals harder and harder as you go or have some more/extra mods and just have to kill them. Just me I guess.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Eh, i'm having fun so far. Just finished act 1. People bitch and moan about anything if it doesn't just let them mindlessly kill 4000000000000000000 mobs per second and rain millions of currency on them. I wonder how many people crying about "nets make you go slow" and whatnot thought all the new bossfights with 18 phases each and 400m HPs on shaper/guardians/etc was good.

League mechanics are supposed to be interesting/new things to do not just "hey guys this league we're giving you 10x the mobs per zone!"

Borzak Borzak I thought you meant the servers were crashing not you personally. Have you tried changing to DX mode and all that kind of stuff? I'm assuming you didn't have these problems before this league started?

Borzak

Yeah I changed all the stuff and back and forth on Dx9 and Dx10 and such. No problems before server came down. I was playing on standard when they took the server down. I crashed when it came up zoming into the town in act1. Been that way every since. After I gave up after finally reaching act 2 and came back I still crash but now it randomly goes to character select when I zone. The oddest deal besides the crashes is the super slow motion. Have 19ms give or take and 140fps but it's like being slowed and temporal chains. Super slooow motion. Installed on 2nd computer about to try it now.