Path of Exile

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Does anybody else have issues with the new aura mtx people are using or anything? I'm assuming it's the aura (gold leaves and some red stuff circling char, beam of light from sky) but it fucks my fps and now today since I finished act 10 yesterday and am in Oriath I can't even really log into the game. Took me 7 tries earlier before I finally got in and now i've failed 3 in a row. It just goes to the loading screen and then the game freezes.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
If anything this is the perfect league for new players to join because of the 6L's going for 6-8c on BSC. Too bad for the tiny percentage of lab farmers, the enchants sucks but again I think its going to tank the price making those OP enchants more accessible. Levels in this game are like 1/4th of the grind, the other is getting that insane gear and saving up for it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They should convert the league to mayhem + bestiary, undo the hotfix, let everyone go hogwild, real bestiary league in a month.

Actually, why don't the use league-ending races like mayhem and turmoil to test the next league? Shit like this would have been found out.

Caliane

i am surprised they haven't rolled back. even SSF where this doesn't effect me. (other then the concern any effort playing currently, will get rolled back.)

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
UberDan downed the first HC Uber Elder tonight.

With no logout macro either, he manually logged out I think twice. I was certain he was dead one time but he whirled out or somethin. He got hit by 2 shaper balls and was dead pan looking shaper in the face.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Word on some of the streams tonight is another exploit on labs. I didn't get all of it but one streamer said something about can see what's in the chest before opening. Someone on reddit said they posted about it and since then all the mods have been taking it down. Guess we will see.

Who knows so much stuff being thrown around now who knows.

Last edited:

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Still loving those huge latency spikes all day long. What a blast my first real league is.

Drat

Golden Knight of the Realm
I would love if they made the following change:
If when map boss is killed and at least 50% of the map is dead then boss quality is increased by Y%

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Word on some of the streams tonight is another exploit on labs. I didn't get all of it but one streamer said something about can see what's in the chest before opening. Someone on reddit said they posted about it and since then all the mods have been taking it down. Guess we will see.

Who knows so much stuff being thrown around now who knows.

People have been talking about that one for multiple leagues.

--

Aside from all the derp this league has produced I've been extremely lucky. Aside from my Oni, I got a 6L usable chest drop and probably 5 exalts worth of loot to sell so far which is way better than when I've been doing SSF.

Just finished up to T8 atlas completion. If I wasn't buying there is no way in shit to do this. I get plenty of maps, but they aren't the ones needed to progress through. Wish you could just buy direct from a stash or something as I already know I'm going to end up wasting hours just messaging people who don't respond.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Mathil vid summed it up pretty nicely. Common recipes aren't rewarding and the fun recipes are way too rare. Par for the course for GGG though.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
They kinda missed the boat on bestiary progression. Leave alone the annoying ness factor of the nets and the mostly useless crafts. The problem is the actual interaction one has with the league is very sparse. It doesn’t feel that different from standard which is a shame. I liked how with breach there is this progression to end game fights, same thing kinda in abyss with red tier liches, and even harbinger at least had that beachhead map(tho also not much endgame). This league it’s just those randomly spawning spirit beasts when u craft. Total rng and zero sense of progression. Big misstep

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
(I'm posting this to reddit rather than the forum because I'm replying to some specific popular reddit posts.)

So I spent a while going through the logs of exactly who made what with the item-splitting recipe when it was in its initial form over the 12 hours that it was live. The highest number of uses by anyone was 13, with most people using it 1-2 times. Around 1000 items were created, and this was predominantly the completely-intended use of splitting six-link items or separating mods out.

We received reports of people making "hundreds of Elder and Shaper items" and then when we investigated, that person made one. A streamer who made "dozens of six-links on stream!" used the recipe twice.

I completely understand that people deeply care about the economy and we try as hard as possible to protect it. The economy also matters greatly to us. However, the scale of use of this recipe was very low during the period it was active. It is true that a small quantity of shaper/elder/enchant items were created, but far more are created each day by normal play activity (though maybe not rushed onto the trade sites as fast). The largest impact is that six-links are cheaper, but we want them to be this league! That's why there are multiple recipes that can create them.

There are calls for mass bannings, but who do you want us to ban? We're not banning people who made six-link items (as that's intended), and if a guy made a single shaper/elder item because he wanted to see if we enforced the rule correctly, then that's not intentional exploitation. We didn't find anyone who exhibited behaviour worthy of a ban in this case. The Leaguestone exploit in the past was a hundred times worse in terms of player intent.

We definitely dropped the ball with the bugs in this recipe (among other valid concerns about our rollout of this league), and I'm sorry about that. I just wanted to post this to reassure you that the scale of people using the recipe was quite a lot lower than people are claiming.

We'll have more news early next week about further improvements to the league. Have a great weekend!
A note about how many people used the item splitting recipe • r/pathofexile

Too good to not repost it here
They might fuck up a bit sometimes, but this is a nice smackdown to all the uppity twats.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doing the Templar Heiro mass cold orb thing, and I found out that spamming those orbs 1 at a time is way more damage than trying to hit anything. Up to level 12... So noob. But seeing as I've never done any of the story before it's been pretty fun.

So what do I do with all the blues? I've gotten way more than I have scrolls of wisdom to identify them all, and so I've just been stashing everything. I know blues are like crap or whatever, but I wasn't sure what the normal "upgrade" path is. Also, is there an easy way to see if an item is more damage, or more armor than what you're wearing? I hold alt, and you can compare, but it doesn't actually give you the numbers? Used to D3 with this, where it tells you exactly if it's an upgrade or not.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I don't know if it is the beast recipes or what. But this league of the last few 6 links are pretty cheap. I got a 6 link (non tabula) with actual stats on it lol in act 5.