Path of Exile

bytes

Molten Core Raider
So how accurate is that trade macro? I've found a ring which according to the macro is worth 9.5 to 14 chaos which is quite a lot to me.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't had any issues with my atlas this league(unlike Abyss league yeesh). Currently 141/157. The nerfed drop rate of encroaching darkness really sucks for getting your unique maps done though.

But are you buying a lot?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
So how accurate is that trade macro? I've found a ring which according to the macro is worth 9.5 to 14 chaos which is quite a lot to me.

All it does is look up the prices on PoE Goods and supposidly filters out the real lowball numbers. Gives a rough idea. The few mods it has to "lookup" and guess at the closer it gets. Like uniques and such. can go to PoE Goods and look them up.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Hm yeah it's kinda messy, the only other somewhat similar ring is priced at 12 exalt, I don't know if it is because of the added physical damage to attacks though. Seems like a steep increase or just overpriced, I have no idea still.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
added phys on rings is an important and valuable stat, hard to compare without seeing both though.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Not going to abuse the forum as a price check, but I'm curious about this. This is the 12 exalt ring:

• Adds 4 to 12 Physical Damage to Attacks
  • +121 to Accuracy Rating
  • +54 to maximum Life
  • 10% increased Rarity of Items found
  • +16% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 25% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • crafted+25% to Lightning Resistance
And this is mine, it obviously doesn't have the added phys:

• +26% to Cold Resistance
  • +53 to maximum Life
  • 10% increased Rarity of Items foun
  • +15% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 26% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
Is the first item just laughably overpriced or is the added phys the difference between an item for a few chaos and one for exalts?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The one worth exalts is a steel ring, very rare and high level base. Whether the 12 ex price is completely accurate I dunno, but it's def worth a lot more than all the other bases.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have purchased 0 maps, but I use trade 820 a lot to get my missing maps!

Edit: That steel ring is not worth 12 exalts, because the bases now drop from a lot more maps. Currently you can buy em for 8c each, and normally with steel rings you'd want a high phys roll to go along with the implicit for it to be valued high. I would value that ring at approximately 1 ex with those current rolls

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Not going to abuse the forum as a price check, but I'm curious about this. This is the 12 exalt ring:

• Adds 4 to 12 Physical Damage to Attacks
  • +121 to Accuracy Rating
  • +54 to maximum Life
  • 10% increased Rarity of Items found
  • +16% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 25% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • crafted+25% to Lightning Resistance
And this is mine, it obviously doesn't have the added phys:

• +26% to Cold Resistance
  • +53 to maximum Life
  • 10% increased Rarity of Items foun
  • +15% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 26% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
Is the first item just laughably overpriced or is the added phys the difference between an item for a few chaos and one for exalts?

probably not 12 ex but being a steel ring is huge, epseically with the current meta. make a huge difference. I'd probably sell the steel ring for maybe 5ex (and i'd be will to drop it down to maybe 3?) and i'd sell your ring for 10 or 20 chaos (probably will go for closer to 10).

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I like recipes like these, makes all the trash uniques worth at least something.

I feel like I'll hit 90 on my first character and then take a break or quit the league, it's just not fun and I'm not sure I'll even hit 24 challenges.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Given how good that item is , wonder what this will set the base value of a unique ring at. Now I’m kicking myself for selling ones I had previously

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
That's a pretty cool design, both the recipe and the fact it's a very solid item. Should increase the value of many trash uniques which is good overall, although currently since it's new it's probably fucking the economy up the ass but I guess it'll even out later. It'd be nice if they had like a recipe to convert 3trash uniques into a random unique ring too or something, this way you can literally make use of all uniques, even the terrible ones that don't sell for 1alch. Prophecies aren't enough to make some of them worth anything.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
sold

upload_2018-3-12_9-5-59.png

Last edited:

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well that's cause you're supposed to vendor rings not jewels. I got mine last night, pretty neat little chest.