Path of Exile

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
As Blade Vortex I'm using Shroud of the lightless for the 6th link Ele Pen since I'm converting to all elements and not using Inquisitor. Inpulsa's is overrated, the explosions dont have an amazing range or effect like the Gladiator ones do.

this will be my backup plan also assuming inpulsa's goes full retard on price

you going ele or trickster? can you drop your pob?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
PoB skill update is up, Double Strike is....disgusting.
Strange, I'm seeing slightly less damage from Mathil's Double Strike build now compared to this morning. However, Vaal Double Strike is showing about an extra 15% damage boost over just the normal version while it's active (pretty sure that's per clone though, not both) so overall it's an improvement of course.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Strange, I'm seeing slightly less damage from Mathil's Double Strike build now compared to this morning. However, Vaal Double Strike is showing about an extra 15% damage boost over just the normal version while it's active (pretty sure that's per clone though, not both) so overall it's an improvement of course.
He did some tweaking on his stream and is hitting 6.8 million shaper dps with the usual frenzy/bleeding debuff on, the one I'm looking at in PoB right now is at 2.8 mill, of course this is with taunt on the mob and crit flask going etc etc.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I think you're grossly underselling how much of a difference an Inpulsa makes.
I don't think so.

It is a very very powerful unique for sure and dramatically increases your clear speed, but it's still not a build enabing unique. Unless your build is so garbage that you literally can't do shit without the damage it provides(ice spear to lightning conversion build or whatever for example), you'll still be able to do fine without it. My point was just that, no build really NEED an inpulsa, unless you're trying to race to 100 and need to be able to clear maps in 35secs instead of 1:30 or whatever. It's kinda like a Headhunter. You don't need one for builds, it just makes those builds really much stronger, but because streamer x or guy who made the build on the forums y recommend getting a HH or an Impulsa to speed up killing shit A LOT late game doesn't mean that the build only works with these. And once you reach lategame, you can kinda farm the currency to buy the item anyway, because the build still works without it.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yeah there's a guild. Pretty sure there is room. It's normally pretty active at the start of a league, then tapers off. I'm not an officer or I would give you an invite. Post your in game name and someone will get you one shortly when servers come up.

The dumbest thing, last night I logged into standard for 5 minutes to turn off my stash tab sales and stuff. Ran the Zana daily, damn if I didn't get a 6 link bow. Used my luck up.

Fealorn

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah there's a guild. Pretty sure there is room. It's normally pretty active at the start of a league, then tapers off. I'm not an officer or I would give you an invite. Post your in game name and someone will get you one shortly when servers come up.

The dumbest thing, last night I logged into standard for 5 minutes to turn off my stash tab sales and stuff. Ran the Zana daily, damn if I didn't get a 6 link bow. Used my luck up.

Thanks, i'll post it when I get home.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Youre having fun, sounds like youre doing it right. Nothing about Frost Blades or the skill tree associated with it has changed in over a year. If you want to go deeper you can take just about any guide made for it and use it as a base line.

I do feel like I"m doing something fundamentally wrong since I go from melting packs and blue / yellows to just insta dying against boss mobs. Seems to be no middle ground. Perhaps I need to stay away from glass canon builds.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
I do feel like I"m doing something fundamentally wrong since I go from melting packs and blue / yellows to just insta dying against boss mobs. Seems to be no middle ground. Perhaps I need to stay away from glass canon builds.

I usually aim for 4k health when i hit maps, 5k for uber lab, 5.5k+ before I start doin red elders/shaper. Obviously also make sure your elemental resists are capped.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Get bought out by a billion dollar company, then start having issues with servers on patch day.

Seems right.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Kicked twice now, went from 4k to zero, kick, started at 40k went to zero, kick. Back in queue again at 20k. Lots of others on reddit. Wonder if anyone is getting in. Again now at 90k.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Kicked twice now, went from 4k to zero, kick, started at 40k went to zero, kick. Back in queue again at 20k. Lots of others on reddit. Wonder if anyone is getting in.

Same, then got kicked again and am now 98k in.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
1527884085522.png