Path of Exile

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
The currency drops have been kind of wonky, chaos seems normal but I'm 144/158 with a 92 and 80 with not a single Exalted Orb drop. Meanwhile I'll hit 7ex helm enchants and dozens of 10-30c boots/rings along with a 150c crystal belt and Dying Sun so far, definitely not poor but never had a dry spell like this on actual currency drops.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Dropped a Shroud of the Lightless this morning for the first time ever in a depths and sold it for 150c. I 6 linked my belly of the beast in 12 fusings. I am one blow job short of this being a perfect day.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anybody else getting a ton of crashes in Chrome with poe.trade the last few days? It's been bad enough that one of them even crashed my whole comp.

What Byr Byr said, it's probably the wiki... don't even think about going to gamepedia in Chrome without both uBlock Origin and uBlock Origin Extra installed. Chrome has gone full retard lately in what it allows websites to do in terms of autoplaying videos with sound and being easily exploitable by coin miners.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tried just about every spell in the game with Incinerate + CWC and thought fireball or flame surge worked the best until I tried bodyswap. Turns Incinerate into caster flicker strike while Incinerate doesn't lose its stacks even when teleporting around with bodyswap. Paired it with a Carcass Jack + Inc AoE gem with AoE nodes on an Inquis for mapping/temple and its working quite well even into t13 right now, just end up swapping bodyswap out for flame surge on certain bosses while pairing it with Vaal Flameblast which chunks bosses for 50%.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
screenshot-0022.png

I'm not sure what the claw is worth. It seems pretty damn amazing, but I can't get an accurate price on it since there's nothing to really compare it to. Any thoughts?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That claw isn't worth anything unfortunately. As a shaper item it has nothing global and is only a 4 link, and the claw stats itself are pretty weak.

Caliane

yeah, vendor. or toss in stash to throw chaos at, if the ilevel is decent.
Terror claws only drop at ilvl 70.

Penance

As far as currency drops go, when I start to see slow down on drops I usually start IDing more and more stuff. You can hit 20c rings/amulets/jewels pretty often and maybe hit a 1ex weapon every so often.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I put a double abyssal socket tombfist up for 1C and probably got 75 whispers in 10 seconds. I sold for 45 to somebody out of that group knowing I had put it up too low and I think he got it at a good price also.

I suck at pricing anything in this game.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Tombfist is easy to price. 2 socket starts at 40-45, then there's only 2 variables. If not max (6%) life, 45c is fine. Max life bumps it to 50+, with the range going up to about 60c with perfect (10%) ias as well.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
The currency drops have been kind of wonky, chaos seems normal but I'm 144/158 with a 92 and 80 with not a single Exalted Orb drop. Meanwhile I'll hit 7ex helm enchants and dozens of 10-30c boots/rings along with a 150c crystal belt and Dying Sun so far, definitely not poor but never had a dry spell like this on actual currency drops.

My fifth, just a few minutes ago. They are wonky, I've seen 1 exalted orb in 2 years of playing prior to this league, and this league I've gotten 5, 2 of which I got within 3 hours of each other.

Law of large numbers, though!

1528648836254.png

Penance

I put a double abyssal socket tombfist up for 1C and probably got 75 whispers in 10 seconds. I sold for 45 to somebody out of that group knowing I had put it up too low and I think he got it at a good price also.

I suck at pricing anything in this game.

Yea you really have to be willing to put in the work in poe trade. But getting 45 tells in 2 minutes is also a good indication. Like I put that Ventors Ring up for 1 ex and got like 10 tells and then actually put in the work by psuedoing the resists, min maxing the quantity and life and finding out I was under cutting myself 3 ex.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My fifth, just a few minutes ago. They are wonky, I've seen 1 exalted orb in 2 years of playing prior to this league, and this league I've gotten 5, 2 of which I got within 3 hours of each other.

Law of large numbers, though!

View attachment 168000

I got 7 ex drops in nemesis and have probably averaged 2 drops every league since.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Curious, but what do you do when that happens? I usually remove the item and just don't reply. But I don't want to be perceived as a scammer or someone baiting. I made a mistake on something I meant to sell for 1 ex I put up for 1c, and took it down 5 seconds later and got like 20 tells still. I just ignored them.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Curious, but what do you do when that happens? I usually remove the item and just don't reply. But I don't want to be perceived as a scammer or someone baiting. I made a mistake on something I meant to sell for 1 ex I put up for 1c, and took it down 5 seconds later and got like 20 tells still. I just ignored them.
I just hit /dnd, remove the item, look it up and price accordingly. Anyone who tells you you have to sell at a listed price is an idiot, but there's a fair share of pricefixers who put them up but never sell.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Tombfist is easy to price. 2 socket starts at 40-45, then there's only 2 variables. If not max (6%) life, 45c is fine. Max life bumps it to 50+, with the range going up to about 60c with perfect (10%) ias as well.
It was 100% maxed :D

Probably left 20-30c on the table with that one.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Just think of all the ex in stuff people pick up and identify and then vendor it for a variety of reasons.