Path of Exile

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Jesus titty fuck Inpulsas is AMAZING. LOL. That thing kills incursions so hard that you can overkill the kill meter.

1528447557169.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Overkilling the meter is only when mobs in the area spawn more mobs. Nothing to do with Inpulsa.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
God I had to play a shit mmo for 2 days and missed the league so much. Hope all you guys are getting rich.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Does increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills work with things like totems using spell skills... or did I just answer my own question with a no.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Y'all Wakandans need PoB.

That said, that stat(WED on attack skills) is almost always a luxury affix. Because of how much "increased" you can stack, it ends up not being as big an affix as it does at face value.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Ran my first real temple last night, other than the first one I didn't have a clue what I was doing. Not bad, it was low level but I got a few rooms up to tier 3 that dropped gems. A chest of lvl 19 ql 20 gems, not bad. Too bad it wasn't something I was using lol. Apparently they fixed/patched the sudden zone in and get aggro issue on incursions which makes it a lot more enjoyable. So on to temple raiding.

Ran into Templar convention just outside temple.

looting-of-the-temple-of-jerusalem-arch-of-titus-rome-illustration-id509959849

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Did you get glacial cascade yet? Could probably give you some gems to get going. probably have a ton of gear you could use too, kept most of my old shit if your still going with the GC build i linked.

I am doing the GC build still, I think I'll be able to get the gems to actually go GC soon. I don't know how trading works in this game. My character name is Briks.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
To buy stuff go here.

PoE Goods

Make sure you have the league pulldown set to incursion or standard if you are on standard. Play around with all the pulldowns or type in what you want to buy. When you find something you want to buy click the whisper deal and it will copy to your clipboard their name and what you want to buy. Go in game and paste that and it will send them a whisper. When they invite you to the part (if they respond) right click on their portrait and port to their hideout. Once there they will start trade once they find the item, hit accept, put your currency in the bottom half of the trade window, hover over the item in the top half to make sure you get what you want and hit accept. Once done click on waypoint and leave. Hit ctrl S to bring up social and leave party. Easy in operation...sometimes lol.

To sell you need a premium stash tab (tho you can sell without it) and you right click on the tab that is premium and set to public and put items you want to sell in it. Right click items and set price. When you get whisper wanting to buy something invite them to party.

Lot more to it. But that will get you started. But cheap stuff to start till you figure ou what you are doing.

If you are buying armor or a weapon fill out the stuff at the bottom for max lvl, intelligence, strength, dexterity to keep you from buying stuff you can't use yet to start off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Sale on stash tabs as someone else said. Worth spending the $20 or whatever and picking up 6. Its a nice QOL addition.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Unless you're trying to get a big ticket item cheap or whatever, you don't need any complicated systems, at least I've never had to use much. You just specify the item, or the links/stats you want if it's a rare, you can set a maximum price(it convert currencies to chaos equivalent value based on their currency exchange rates, so even if you set it at 1chaos, you'll see stuff for alts/alch too for example). It's all very self explanatory. Once you've done a search, you can sort by clicking on one of the boxes to sort by that, for example by default it sorts by price, from lowest to highest, but if you click on quality, it'll sort by quality instead. Clicking on currency again will revert. You can also then do a live search, which is basically the page going into an autorefresh mode, and you can set an alert for when new offers appear based on your setup, if you're trying to get an item for cheap.

But generally speaking, for the casual buying stuff I do, it's super simple. Enter the name of the unique I want and hit search, nothing else really needed. Check for vendors that listed it not too long ago first as they tend to respond faster than people who listed some shit a week ago. Click the whisper button thing to copy to your clipboard, then alt tab back into game, open chat, ctrl V and as mentionned, accept party invite, go to their hideout, wait for them to open trade, drop your shit in(helpful if you prepare the currency before hand so you don't stumble like a retard and waste their time), make sure to double check what you're buying, quality, ilvl, lvl req, socket color, sometimes people will try to scam, sometimes they just have several similar items and don't pay attention.

Honestly, short of being integrated directly into the game and not needing to actually trade with people, the system is basically what you'd think when you think of an AH system.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was going kind of shitty, and then I got 2 exalts and this in a day. Not bad for running a few maps during lunch.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
and not needing to actually trade with people
Yeah, but that's where the system falls apart. There's a reason "PLAYER INTERACTION" is a meme, and it's nothing at all like an AH in practice.

Like right now if you want to buy currency, you have to skip a page or two of AFK/DND price fixers to get to someone actually selling. Not only is it terrible when you're trying to buy, say, fusings, the asshats also skew the currency charts on poe.ninja and it's hard to judge what to sell currency for because there's a good chance all the lowest offers are fakes to trick you, or other people who got tricked. And like with everything else I've tried to buy this league, poeapp.com has been more effective. I actually bought 300 jewelers this morning (at 9.6j:1c which when converted to fusings is cheaper than the current 2f:1c rates) and only had to send 5 messages before I got a non-afk/dnd person on poeapp's bulk currency page.

Items are a bit better but you still run into tons of afk or otherwise non-responsive people.